IGN: Agents of Mayhem First Hands On Preview

Last edited:
I sense that I have completely failed in my attempt at a clever and witty reply. It wouldn't be the first time. :oops:

But thank you for the link to the other forum. :)

EDIT: I didn't realize there were so few people on the new forum. Apparently there ARE no "commoners" yet -- only die hard Volition fans!

You have to tell it to Idolninja. He's the admin there.
I'm sure the lawyers made him do it. I know how corporate America works (secret: no, I really don't). Think of the children! ;)

Last edited:
(besides, it keeps telling me "SORRY, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO ENTER THE SITE." just because I got that birth date answer wrong ONE TIME! I don't have that much patience) :mad:
Happened to me too, because I entered my actual age of 18 years and apparently you have to be 21 to view that site. It's pretty easy to undo whatever you entered at the age gate tho. You just have to delete all cookies by aomthegame.com in your browser.

Happened to me too, because I entered my actual age of 18 years and apparently you have to be 21 to view that site. It's pretty easy to undo whatever you entered at the age gate tho. You just have to delete all cookies by aomthegame.com in your browser.

Sounds like an oversight. Looking into this.

It's pretty easy to undo whatever you entered at the age gate tho. You just have to delete all cookies by aomthegame.com in your browser.
Thanks. Yes, I figured that out, and I signed up and started posting things. It's my fault for just trying to get in quick and entering a random date. I'm just too lazy to scroll down so far to get to my actual birth year. :rolleyes:

Thanks. Yes, I figured that out, and I signed up and started posting things. It's my fault for just trying to get in quick and entering a random date. I'm just too lazy to scroll down so far to get to my actual birth year. :rolleyes:

Should be fixed now. Thanks for the heads up guys.

Back