New set of missions / Additionnal narration

First of all, I am not naturrally an english speaker (i am french), so please excuse any mistakes in my speech

I want to make a new sequence of missions, like in the 3 different mission DLCs, to be started anytime in main narration from the phone. I am currently working on the scenario.

The main unsolvable problem is the voices of the characters. I plan to avoid it by setting up subtitles, but I will certainly not record any additional lines that would'nt match the original voices anyway.

I will need to code many stuff in many coding languages, so I plan to learn the ones I don't know, but if any programmer is willing to help me, it would be much appreciated.

In addition to that, I will need to do some stuff that I never saw in any mod here before :
- Add a new character, at least in cutscenes*
- Add dialogues subtitles, in several languages if possible
- Add a new sequence of DLC-like missions
- Add new cutscenes (and launch them)
If anyone knows how to do it, please help me.

*I'm not sure i'm sing the right word, i mean the moments when the camera moves on its own, and you don't control your character and you juste watch.

*I'm not sure i'm sing the right word, i mean the moments when the camera moves on its own, and you don't control your character and you juste watch.
Yes you said it correctly.
But we will need to wait for the SDK to come out to make characters and missions (maybe).
So, this idea is not possible until the SDK is released.

Back