Gat Out Of Hell Tools

I wanted to repack the file from polish version of Saints Row Gat Out Of Hell with dialogues and I can't. I don't know if I writes wrong command or what.
BduFU1i.jpg

1. Maybe you used polish symbols in file like: ą, ę, ó.
2. Maybe you are using wrong or old tools to pack.
3. Maybe you have pirated version.

1. Maybe you used polish symbols in file like: ą, ę, ó.
I tried using Polish signs and the tools still work... But then these signs don't show up in the game properly.
3. Maybe you have pirated version.
This shouldn't matter at all while packing strings, actually.
No no and no. How did you get file mission_pl
Unpack misc.vpp_pc with ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.ExtractPackfileGUI.exe. All string files are stored there. The thing is, converting string files to readable TXT is kinda hard if you can't create commandlines because if the tool doesn't load up XTBL files from unpacked misc_tables.xtbl all strings will have numbers instead of proper indexes. Here are my commandlines, you'll need to edit misc_tables location and string file location manually.

ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.ExtractStrings.exe [string tools] -xtbl="G:\misc_tables.vpp_pc" [unpacked misc_tables location] customize_de.le_strings [string file location]

If you convert them to TXT well, edit what you want to edit and then you can drop it into ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.BuildStrings.exe (I've included the commandline to pack strings but it isn't necessary in this case).

Attachments

• String commandlines.rar
    507 bytes · Views: 655
I'm having a problem Customizing my character. when i'm in "Image & Design" thanks to expanded arsenal 666 edition. When i try to recreate my character after words it just show Gat or Kinzi( which ever character I am when i you that hotkey.) when i exit any category for the creation it just reverts it to ( insert character Name Right here.), I need help can someone help me.

Back