Additional Cheats (Saints Row IV ports)

What do you mean with missing camera entries? That the camera can't be moved when inside it? (also, sorry for my bad english)
It uses default car camera so you basically can't see shit.
Also, is there any know problem with any other rare vehicle? (like the SWAT Bear or Challenger)?
I didn't test everything but they should be fine, only flying vehicles are quite broken (there's only Thompson though - all other ones got cut but Volition left this one for some reason).
Also, don't double post. Edit button is there for a reason.

It uses default car camera so you basically can't see shit.

I didn't test everything but they should be fine, only flying vehicles are quite broken (there's only Thompson though - all other ones got cut but Volition left this one for some reason).
Also, don't double post. Edit button is there for a reason.
I hoped I could fly choppers, aniway, big thanks for the infos and the quick replies bro!

Is there any way to get the cheats vehicles without calling the Vehicle Homie? I'm having issues with Ezra's phone mod :(

Is there any way to get the cheats vehicles without calling the Vehicle Homie? I'm having issues with Ezra's phone mod :(
Not really. I highly recommend my and rastaman289's Expanded Arsenal Mod - 666 Edition though - it already includes this mod as well as Erza Scarlet's one with lots of other features ported from SR IV. I really don't understand why everyone prefers the original Erza Scarlet's mod anyway, I suspended EAM because it looks like no one uses it.

Last edited:
Not really. I highly recommend my and rastaman289's Expanded Arsenal Mod - 666 Edition though - it already includes this mod as well as Erza Scarlet's one with lots of other features ported from SR IV. I really don't understand why everyone prefers the original Erza Scarlet's mod anyway, I stopped working on it because it seems like no one uses it.
I'm going to try with the Expanded aresenal mod
EDIT: not sure why, but I downloaded the mod and it worked fine but after 5 minutes I glitched inside a Soul in One (I could not get out) and I loaded a savegame. After that, cheats vehicles stopped appearing the vehicle homie menù (the only vehicle was the Gatmobile)
EDIT2: I discovered that for some reason I can just choose 2 vehicles to spawn with cheats, after the 2 vehicles are added the vehicles cheats stop working (the only fix I found is closing and opening the game again)
EDIT3: forgive what I said, the problem are the Soul in One variants! Spawning them makes the game crash or gives you a plenty of bugs! I'm going to make some tests with other vehicles

Last edited:
EDIT: not sure why, but I downloaded the mod and it worked fine but after 5 minutes I glitched inside a Soul in One (I could not get out) and I loaded a savegame. After that, cheats vehicles stopped appearing the vehicle homie menù (the only vehicle was the Gatmobile)
You have to type those cheats again and then activate by clicking them with the left mouse button.
By the way, I added an auto-unlock which adds the Gat Mobile to the garage at startup because the game freezed if you tried to call vehicle delivery without any vehicles stored. ;)

In this text I'm going to give you the informations about any vehicle I test (I'm going to edit it anytime I find something)
Comet: the variants look like the same vehicle found in the streets but with minor differences (color or something)
Corroda: looks like the vehicle found in the streets, not sure if the mascotte variant has got any difference
Emu: well, not so much to say, just that's now called Demon and looks beater (like any Hell civilian vehicle)
Hellbat: looks like the vehicle found in the streets, the saints variant has got minor wrecks and looks very cool
Taxi: any variant you choose, looks like the normal Taxi (for example, the Decker variant looks like a normale taxi but it's blue)
Challenger: works fine (yeeeee) the big wheels variant looks the same
Gatmobile: can't shot fire, but works fine
Leviathan: the Cyrus variant looks like the normal hell variant but it's black
Machiavelli: same vehicle found in the streets
Rambulance: same vehicle found in the streets
Soul in one: don't try to spawn, all variants give you a plenty of bugs (you can't get out of the vehicle) some variants look like the one found in streets, the average variant looks cool (it's 100% red but still bugged)
Compensator: can't be found in the streets and the luchadore variant is your vehicle if you're a fan of Saints Row The Third like me
Minotaur: I think it's the same vehicle found in the streets, tested with average and alien variant
Predaceptor: every variant looks the same of the one found in the streets (Maero variant too)
Goat: the average variant isn't wreacked
"Heaven Goat": not wreacked and very cool customized variant of the Goat/Estrada
Thompson: camera entries missing and the pilot will "stand through the roof", but it works

Last edited:
Back