SR3 Save Editor C

I cant get it too work can someone send a save with all the damage upgrades to this email please, [email protected] and this will be used for youtube so u will get credits
Here are my saves, I have all upgrades. I'm using lots of mods so you may experience some issues but it shouldn't be too bad. ;)

Attachments

• 55230.rar
    147 KB · Views: 381
I'm looking for the ability to mark a mission completed. I had something weird happen where I completed the entire Clones set of missions, but the mission still appears on my phone like I never started it. I have all the mission rewards (homies, truck, etc.), just the mission shows unstarted. I really didn't want to replay it just to show it completed, so was hoping I could edit this in my save. Is this a feature that might be in the works in a future version or perhaps another way to accomplish the same thing?

I'm looking for the ability to mark a mission completed. I had something weird happen where I completed the entire Clones set of missions, but the mission still appears on my phone like I never started it. I have all the mission rewards (homies, truck, etc.), just the mission shows unstarted. I really didn't want to replay it just to show it completed, so was hoping I could edit this in my save. Is this a feature that might be in the works in a future version or perhaps another way to accomplish the same thing?

It's working as designed. In the unmodded vanilla game, the first of the DLC missions always reappear in your phone after completing everything so that you can replay the DLC.

It's working as designed. In the unmodded vanilla game, the first of the DLC missions always reappear in your phone after completing everything so that you can replay the DLC.
Thanks for the info. I'd forgotten. It's been a couple of years since I played SR3. I was sure I'd done something to it when I was swapping out mods trying to troubleshoot why I can't seem to use any of the vehicle-related mods. They seem to make helicopters spawn underground and the missions won't progress.

Thanks for the info. I'd forgotten. It's been a couple of years since I played SR3. I was sure I'd done something to it when I was swapping out mods trying to troubleshoot why I can't seem to use any of the vehicle-related mods. They seem to make helicopters spawn underground and the missions won't progress.

That's because you installed the helicopter customization mod which changes them to boats so you can customize them at the dock. After you're done customizing you need to remove that mod so that they are helicopters again and can actually fly.

htf do you open the shit. its just a rar. no .exe
Firstly, please keep it civil. This is someone's hard work you're talking about.

As the original post says:
This program requires Java 7. If you do not have it, or if you have trouble running the program (most commonly an error about the "main class"), download and (re)install the version 7 JRE (Java Runtime Environment) from here: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html

You need to install Java for this to work.

Back