--> DESCRIPTION <--
This is refreshed version of my old mod from this thread, now updated to work with the latest version of the game. It replaces old SR:TT Shaundi, Pierce and Kinzie homies with White House ones.

--> HOW TO INSTALL? <--
  • Copy all files to your Saints Row IV install folder.
    • TIP: Saints Row IV install folder will be wherever you installed Steam: ..\Steam\SteamApps\common\Saints Row IV
  • Done! Now everything should work properly.
--> COMPATIBILITY <--
If you want to use this mod with Shitface's NPC Behaviour, copy files from 'Shitface's NPC Behaviour - compatibility patch' folder. Remember to press 'Yes' when the OS asks you to replace files.

--> NOTES <--
This mod doesn't touch superpowered homies - it only replaces old SR:TT ones. I didn't replace Asha, Ben King, Keith David nor Matt Miller because they weren't homies in SR:TT.

Updated on the 14th April 2015.

Attachments

• Fan of Saints' Fixed Shaundi, Pierce and Kinzie V1.1.rar
    33 KB · Views: 1,707
Last edited:
Ok, I'm blind
If you want all White House homies with superpowers, download this mod. I made this one just because these old models annoyed me when I started the new game + Pierce wears his White House outfit in the picture in the phone.

V1.1 has been released. I've reworked this mod so it now completely replaces SR:TT models of Shaundi, Pierce and Kinzie with White House ones so you won't see them in missions anymore.
WARNING! Remove 'homies.xtbl' from the previous version or replace it with the original one from Shitface's NPC Behaviour because otherwise you'll experience issues with homies!

Last edited:
How do you merge your character.xtbl (504 KBs) file with the character.xtbl (536 KBs) for the Dark Rain weather mod? There are some nice NPC Animations that were added with that mod that I'd hate to lose and I'm guessing that by simply having your file overwrite theirs, that would happen???

https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/dark-rain-weather-mod.4739/

Back