Modding Mishaps

Well i think today has been very successful. :)
d2tEDaT.jpg

1OdJsSV.jpg

FfRsmPJ.jpg

TEGxY8c.jpg

Who doesn't want to fight Satan with pink hair?
3EvQq1V.jpg
What extra assets did you need to load to get this to work? :)

What extra assets did you need to load to get this to work? :)
I didn't need to load any extra assets, I just loaded the store through Idol Ninja's Sandbox+ (hud_push_screen) I went digging through SRTT's files and found that function.
Still trying to get them to load them through the hub menu though.

Well instead of the lineup it now shows image as design so characters won't get reset every time i open the menu.
PnEGoU7.jpg

I don't know how i'm going to be able to make the menus appear without using key bindings, as every attempt at getting them to load from selecting an option in the hub doesn't work. :(

Well instead of the lineup it now shows image as design so characters won't get reset every time i open the menu.
PnEGoU7.jpg

I don't know how i'm going to be able to make the menus appear without using key bindings, as every attempt at getting them to load from selecting an option in the hub doesn't work. :(
There are a few different Lua contexts in SR - it's possible that the hub menu is the wrong context for loading these into.

We can have customization soon? Sign me up!
Well the player will be fully customizable including dlc hair from SRIV except clothing as the only items in Gat out of Hell are some dlc items from SRIV and a few hats and stuff.
Player hair colour doesn't save when loading back into the game and when you switch character from Gat to Kinzie or Kinzie to Gat your character will still be saved but you will need to unequip the Kinzie/Gat outfit and also you will need to reapply your characters hair. Hopefully I can release this included in my Cheats + Phone menu in Gat out of Hell mod.

Well the player will be fully customizable including dlc hair from SRIV except clothing as the only items in Gat out of Hell are some dlc items from SRIV and a few hats and stuff.
Player hair colour doesn't save when loading back into the game and when you switch character from Gat to Kinzie or Kinzie to Gat your character will still be saved but you will need to unequip the Kinzie/Gat outfit and also you will need to reapply your characters hair. Hopefully I can release this included in my Cheats + Phone menu in Gat out of Hell mod.
Add it to friends Fire that way u can take ur time making ur own personalized npc

Back