For your Expanded Arsenal you should try and see if you can get the store menus working like clothing and stuff.
I'll try but after porting main features of the mod and messing around with upgrades, homies and cheats. ;)

EDIT:
I'm wondering if there's a way to restore payment feature by upgrades. It'd be awesome. :D

I'll try but after porting main features of the mod and messing around with upgrades, homies and cheats. ;)

EDIT:
I'm wondering if there's a way to restore payment feature by upgrades. It'd be awesome. :D
Yes there is i just re-enabled the Hourly cash transfer rate as an unlockable and it works.
EDIT: Although you don't get any wages from activities only from the unlockable which at level one is 500 per hour.

Just messing around with 'change player character' flag. It still works. :)
1795DCF063D0DC3EBD0E5EA9EF3AF07C339AE5F4

Yes there is i just re-enabled the Hourly cash transfer rate as an unlockable and it works.
EDIT: Although you don't get any wages from activities only from the unlockable which at level one is 500 per hour.
Oh yeah! Another basic SR feature restored. :D
C377F0E59D655765F2A06FEAFABB703FF0525A31

Wow, after looking through the most important XTBL files I must admit it's incredible how much unused SR IV content is in this game. For real, the whole game looks literally like an overlay for SR IV. There are also some old SR:TT leftovers (like RC Possessor or gang names) and some unique unused Gat out of Hell homies mixed with SR IV ones... I feel like an archaeologist when I modify those files.
By the way, I love how in some files 'TableTemplates' is 3-4 times longer than normal 'Table' section.

Back