Black And Chrome Gun Collection And Viper's Custom Mods

This is my first texturing project so go easy on me
Many thanks to Voltarox for helping me figure out texturing(and putting up with my stupid questions)
I was unhappy trying to use these other gun collections because it wasnt quite what i wanted,iwas looking for more style i supose.
But i would like some input(even critisism) from the rest of the modders here to give me some ideas to make this more creative.
These are a few screenshots of my progress.
Screenshot15707.jpg
Screenshot17777.jpg
Screenshot16486.jpg
A lot of inginuity,major modifications,a rolex, and a lot of diamonds,ultor just got robbed:p ultor assasin suit is now Viper Goddess Suit;)
downloadfile.jpeg
downloadfile-1.jpeg
downloadfile-2.jpeg
Screenshot13206.jpg
Screenshot6335.jpg
Screenshot4000.jpg
She,s sexy, she just got a sunburn, she just got stood up, and she's got 2 45's and she's looking for you:pIF LOOKS COULD KILL!!!
(Skin tone changes with the light and time of day,kind of like a 3d effect,hot sunny days she has a sunburn,normal days and light she has normal skin tone,and night time slightly darker)
Screenshot8676.jpg
downloadfile.jpeg

Screenshot6616.jpg
Screenshot6574.jpg
downloadfile-1.jpeg
downloadfile.jpeg

downloadfile-1.jpeg
downloadfile.jpeg
downloadfile.jpeg
downloadfile-4.jpeg

Real
downloadfile-1.jpeg
Modeled
downloadfile-1.jpeg

Screenshot18567.jpg
Screenshot16608.jpg
downloadfile.jpeg
Screenshot5006.jpg
Screenshot4895.jpg
Screenshot6259.jpg
Screenshot7219.jpg
Screenshot18835.jpg
Screenshot6185.jpg
Screenshot6433.jpg
Screenshot6702.jpg
Screenshot6955.jpg
Screenshot7763.jpg
Screenshot6110.jpg
Screenshot29921.jpg
Screenshot10920.jpg
Screenshot6881.jpg
Screenshot10416.jpg
downloadfile.jpeg
downloadfile-2.jpeg
downloadfile-3.jpeg
Screenshot10076.jpg
Screenshot14998.jpg
3D Decker sword that slowly creates a flame from top of handle to bottom creating a dragon(the flaming dragon)
downloadfile.jpeg
downloadfile.jpeg
downloadfile-1.jpeg
downloadfile-2.jpeg
downloadfile-3.jpeg
Custom israeli 45 auto with platinum etching made by magnum research minneapolis mn made in israel
Screenshot6563.jpg
Screenshot5546.jpg
These are golden plated 45's with diamondplated grip with authentic shaundi,black onyx levers and slide with custom trigger and gold magazines
downloadfile-1.jpeg
downloadfile.jpeg
This is for people who wanted a golden gun but werent too fond of the shaundi grip, we have the golden saint with black onyx saints symbol on the grip
Screenshot6877.jpg
Screenshot7117.jpg
Screenshot7410.jpg
Screenshot7678.jpg

For all the genki lovers we have the super ethical 45's with ethical magazines and stillwater skyline on the barrel with a black onyx genki on the handle;)
downloadfile.jpeg
downloadfile-1.jpeg
S3X HAMMER (STAG SLAYER)
downloadfile.jpeg
downloadfile-1.jpeg
As requested this is the AR55 remake realistic style
Screenshot38000.jpg
Screenshot38316.jpg
Screenshot38990.jpg
Screenshot38639.jpg
The Fallen angel Assasin
this suit has custom ivory handle berretas in the holster(i will be making thrm later to go with it)
Custom made sword on the back(made that myself)
Angel necklace and the angels wings chained down on the boots;)

I have included an ASM Updater and detailed instructions on how to install this mod(for noobs like me).
NOTE: If you are using a weapon mod such as joes tacticool weapons that include the items_preload_containers.asm_pc or any mesh files for these weapons it will conflict(recommend deleting any old weapon mods and create new folder with weapons you want to use, mine or other,in one folder with the asm updater(asm_pc files only) plus items_containers.asm_pc then run asm updater(top batch file in folder) and create new weapon mod then copy to your saints row the third directory(program files\steam\steam apps\common\saints row the third) and all will work;)
Any and all requests will gladly be done at my earliest convenience;)
please keep up the great ideas and requests so we can make this a great mod.
Many thanks to everyones great ideas this far and i hope you enjoy the mod:)
Please leave comments and ideas
This page will be updated at my earliest convenience and as weapons are added or you choose to use another weapon mod simply run the ASM Updater provided and it will update all your mods(note i did not make the asm updater,it is simply provided so you dont have to hunt for it;)).
Note i have stopped making a second version with no emblems due to requests are done( even specific guns modeled for you if picture or suggestion made).
Screenshots posted are more than welcome and highly appreciated as it is nice to see how my guns look on someone elses game:D
Also note that the colt custom flaming 45 has 3d effects(flames flicker from blue to purple when the light hits them and the standard k8 krukov provided the ammo box has 3d saints symbol when moved in the right directions as shown in screenshots;)
By all means please upload screenshots(simple way is to push function and print screen at same time and it will show up in your mian saints row the third install directory) so i know everyone is getting their requested modifications working properly on their game. If not working correctly i will gladly help you fix the issue as promptly as possible;)
Thank you for everyones great ideas and support this far as i feel i have been accomplishing something special for everyones game:)
And for better looking game and screenshots i am supplying my personaly made SweetFX for SRTT v 1.5.1(as suggested by Admixon;))

This particular mod is brought to you by Viper Venom and Skyninja:
This will add Pink Saphire(as i call her) to your gang customization and phone menu for backup.
She is well known as the ex rollerblader for the deckers. Skyninja created the files necessary for this to happen and i mearly textured her and added minor tweaks so so make sure to say thank you to Skyninja for his hard work. This is a screenshot of Pink Saphire at saints hq in my gang after retexture:
Screenshot12426.jpg
Instructions included with rar file and all credits included. Any problems with this mod please promptly contact me or Skyninja for help and we will help you fix it.

The latest edition to the black and chrome gun collection is the well left out but very explosive rocket launcher( rpg). Realistic metal look with real rubber and some gorgeous chrome pieces and and a dazzling explosive chrome warhead projectile. Nothing beats old fashioned explosions from a well maintained weapon in the hands of the gorgeous daisy duke:p.
Screenshot13994.jpg
Here simply add this to your black and chrome gun collection of choice and run the asm updater to update your items_container.asm_pc and done. Hope you like it because we know daisy does:p.

Looks like ultor got robbed again:p
Hello kitty, say hello to the new DRAGON ASSASSIN SEXY AND LETHAL-BAD COMBINATION:p
downloadfile-1.jpg

Simply put the custmesh in your main folder and update the asm and there you have it;)
As you already know this replaces the ultor assassin suit and is evidently only compatible with certain skin tones. Feel free to try my new SweetFx V3 with it for a great looking game. Game on people and keep modding;)

Attachments

• Fallen Angel Assasin.rar
    4.1 MB · Views: 2,083
  • Viper Goddess.rar
    11.2 MB · Views: 1,864
  • If Looks Could Kill.rar
    2.8 MB · Views: 1,647
  • Black And Chrome Gun Collection.rar
    36.2 MB · Views: 3,855
  • SweetFX 1.5.1.rar
    416.2 KB · Views: 1,421
  • Pink Saphire.rar
    2 MB · Views: 1,498
  • RocketLauncher_high.str2_pc
    401.5 KB · Views: 1,664
  • Dragon Assassin.rar
    5.9 MB · Views: 1,621
Last edited:
Are you going to retexture the Decker Sword ?

Idea sparking.
00vltraprpswdstnd4.png

Black and Chrome Decker Sword idea.
000sword1l2wv.png

000sword1l2v.png

Back