New skin and hair colors Mod - by Cazzonero

Ave to all!
I made this mod to replace some skin and hair color that i never used or i don't like much.
All you need is in the archive and everything is explained in the readme along with some screenshots.
This mod change/add 9 new skin and 11 new hair colors, changed their names too^^
Not much more to say, just enjoy :)

Made a youtube video for this mod, featuring my first and favourite Boss: Vantara.

pA8sDfJ.jpg

yAwbEA3.jpg

gJKuAVd.jpg

________ VERSION 2 _________

Version 2 changes and screenshots:

Added new 6 skin colors:

-Undead
-Dark undead
-Rich flesh
-Dark rich flesh
-Dark elf light brown
-Paler (that replaced the previous experimental)

Modified 2 of the previous skin color:

-Dark elf brown
-Pale pink

Added new 5 hair colors:

-Black blue
-Black red
-Blu opaco (opaque blue)
-Ramati (coppery)
-Biondo cenere (ash blonde)(replaced the previous brunette red)

Modified Brunette dark red to be more defined.

odJXnne.jpg

XljXvF6.jpg

Attachments

• New skin and hair colors - ver 1.7z
    2.4 MB · Views: 6,014
  • New skin and hair colors - ver 2.7z
    1.9 MB · Views: 14,405
Last edited:
Mmmn maybe there are issues with mediafire. I don't think the forum support image upload.
I'll try photobucket then.

Oh yeees: it was some issue with mediafire, with photobucket now we can see the screens.
Thanks Sizustar for the helping hand^^

Thanks for this, as it made me interested in messing around with the parameters of the skin values to eventually create one of my liking. I was never satisfied with the "oiled" skins they provided in game so I just adjusted the specular values of the "oiled spray tan" skin.
skintest.jpg

Thanks for this, as it made me interested in messing around with the parameters of the skin values to eventually create one of my liking. I was never satisfied with the "oiled" skins they provided in game so I just adjusted the specular values of the "oiled spray tan" skin.
View attachment 956
Would that be possible with the non-oiled skins? didn't like that they didn't offer more choices for those

Back