Hey Fan of Saints. So I've been using Idol Ninja's Sandbox+, along with shitface's Npc Behavior mod, with no problems whatsoever with gamepad compatabilities. However, I installed the Expanded Arsenal mod the other day, it's awesome btw, but now whenever I click the right thumbstick to punch someone, I'm teleported to the platforming rift. I've reset key bindings, etc. and everything. This seems to be the only command that is affected. Maybe I should ask on IdolNinja's Sandbox+ page, and I'll probably ask him as well. Just thought maybe you'd have an idea. Like I said, everything else works flawlessly, it's just that one damn button that's driving me crazy. Any thoughts? Or is it simply a case of not being able to have the whole cake and eat it too. If so, I can deal. I can't imagine uninstalling any of these three amazing mods over one button as it's not absolutely essential for me to be able to nutpunch people, but it is nice. lol

Hey Fan of Saints. So I've been using Idol Ninja's Sandbox+, along with shitface's Npc Behavior mod, with no problems whatsoever with gamepad compatabilities. However, I installed the Expanded Arsenal mod the other day, it's awesome btw, but now whenever I click the right thumbstick to punch someone, I'm teleported to the platforming rift. I've reset key bindings, etc. and everything. This seems to be the only command that is affected. Maybe I should ask on IdolNinja's Sandbox+ page, and I'll probably ask him as well. Just thought maybe you'd have an idea. Like I said, everything else works flawlessly, it's just that one damn button that's driving me crazy. Any thoughts? Or is it simply a case of not being able to have the whole cake and eat it too. If so, I can deal. I can't imagine uninstalling any of these three amazing mods over one button as it's not absolutely essential for me to be able to nutpunch people, but it is nice. lol
I can't test the mod with controller because I don't have one, I always play with kbam. Maybe I've messed up something while I was merging files from this mod with those from Sandbox+ but it's difficult to say. Anyway, I'll see what I can do.

I can't test the mod with controller because I don't have one, I always play with kbam. Maybe I've messed up something while I was merging files from this mod with those from Sandbox+ but it's difficult to say. Anyway, I'll see what I can do.
Thanks for the quick reply. That would be AWESOME if it's fixable. These three mods together really help bring back the feeling of freedom that's been lost imo since SR2. But like I said, it's only one button, so it's not gamebreaking for gamepad users, just a minor annoyance.

Last edited:
Here we go again - V1.9.3. This time update affects only Enter the Dominatrix DLC and Game of the Century edition so if you don't have them, you don't need to download it.

Changelog:
  • Included 50percentJoe's Military Style Brute Minigun.
  • Replaced icon for the minigun with the SR:TT one so it matches the new texture.
  • Fixed Grass Roots ´Merica Weapon Skin SFX (minigun sound effects and music in the background were missing).
  • Updated the uninstaller.

I appreciate you pushing out updates, I searched the thread and nobody seems to have asked this yet but is it possible there's a way to disable the new upgrades? Namely invincibility ones? I MAY have bought them and may have not kept any old saves pre-purchase of those two nasties.
tumblr_n9qzt4c3TT1rbc9h1o1_500.gif

Now the game is hella easy and It's not fun. Thanks, the tried and true method of "delete it from the damn xbtl" doesn't seem to apply to upgrades added by this mod.

I appreciate you pushing out updates, I searched the thread and nobody seems to have asked this yet but is it possible there's a way to disable the new upgrades? Namely invincibility ones? I MAY have bought them and may have not kept any old saves pre-purchase of those two nasties.
tumblr_n9qzt4c3TT1rbc9h1o1_500.gif

Now the game is hella easy and It's not fun. Thanks, the tried and true method of "delete it from the damn xbtl" doesn't seem to apply to upgrades added by this mod.
Unfortunately, the game saves more than just upgrade in this case - it also reduces player damage value to zero. You'd need to edit the save and there's no save editor for SR IV (yet, I hope). I'm sorry but the only way to remove it is to use Hex Editor.

Unfortunately, the game saves more than just upgrade in this case - it also reduces player damage value to zero. You'd need to edit the save and there's no save editor for SR IV (yet, I hope). I'm sorry but the only way to remove it is to use Hex Editor.

This is a little dreamy and desperate but if I PM you my save file could you remove those two upgrades from being activated? I'd really appreciate it.

This is a little dreamy and desperate but if I PM you my save file could you remove those two upgrades from being activated? I'd really appreciate it.
I never used Hex Editor so I have no idea how to do this, sorry. I don't have time to learn this right now.
Any fix for that right analog click yet by chance?
I can't even attempt to fix it because I don't own any controller. Trying to fix it without any way to check out the result is like shooting while being blind.

EDIT:
There's a chance that I'll meet with mate who has a controller in a week so maybe I'll be able to fix that right analog click issue.

Last edited:
Back