Revy, Black Lagoon in SRTT

I am a big Black Lagoon fan so SRTT seemed like a perfect place for my favorite BL member :). So I set out to mod Revy into the game and what you see here is the result of my efforts.

RevySRTT_zpsb5b8450d.jpg

RevySRTT1_zpsee73ca19.jpg
RevySRTT2_zps129f47ea.jpg

There are two versions of the mod. The first one has her signature outfit, while the second one consists of her winter outfit. You can't use both at the same time. To get the tattoo to flow from her arm to her back and chest i had to draw it directly on the skin so it's a permanent tattoo and no laser treatment can remove it ;)

instructions:
1. choose a version
2. extract the archive
3. copy the files of the extracted folder to SRTT install folder :
...\steam\SteamApps\common\Saints Row The Third\
4. go to the stores in the game and acquire the clothing following the list below:

Signature outfit: Tank Top (Planet Saints), Hobo Gloves (Leather Lace), Hoochie Shorts (Planet Saints), Combat Chic Boots (Planet Saints)
Winter outfit: Go Team! Skirt (Lets Pretend), Hobo Gloves (Leather Lace), Rodeo Queen Boots (Lets Pretend), Bomber Jacket (Planet Saints)

Revy in action

cheers.

Attachments

• Revy_SignatureOutfit_SR3.7z
    3 MB · Views: 2,490
  • Revy_WinterOutfit_SR3.7z
    2.5 MB · Views: 2,381
sure i plan to, i just didn't get the game yet. waiting for all DLCs to come out
Actually, all DLC are out for SR4, and you can buy the game with all the DLC in one shot. If you are holding back because of Gat out of hell, remember it is stand alone and does not affect anything in SR4.

oh so no more DLCs for SR4? that's good to know. Wonder if they'll release a pack that includes the Gat out of Hell expansion?

@Alucard55555 sure no problem. just go to the "Let's Pretend" store and get the Go! Team Skirt.

yeah you're probably right. well the game of the century edition is already packed to the brim with content so i'll just get that and wait for the expansion.

Great mod. I love Revy, too, and made my own version, but you have the tattoo, and a custom Praiyachat Cutlass skin. Love it.

Back