Revy, Black Lagoon in SRTT

Has anyone else been able to get this mod working? I've tried both versions, both on previous saved data and new games, and they always seem to crash the game. By deleting the Default Female file, I stopped the crashing but the gun retains its same default look and the clothing items dont have a model anymore, they're completely invisible. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Please get back to me with your thoughts or any possible fixes, cause I would love to enjoy this mod.

Has anyone else been able to get this mod working? I've tried both versions, both on previous saved data and new games, and they always seem to crash the game. By deleting the Default Female file, I stopped the crashing but the gun retains its same default look and the clothing items dont have a model anymore, they're completely invisible. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Please get back to me with your thoughts or any possible fixes, cause I would love to enjoy this mod.
I'm having the same problem and I HAVE THE ORIGINAL VERSION 100% LEGAL THAT I BOUGHT FROM 100% LEGAL SOMALIAN PIRATES CALLED "STEAM STORE" and i'm getting errors.

I have some trouble too, and i didnt really know how to handle it, hopefully writing my problem here for some help
in my Case i dont see any characters in creation, and if i want to continue an existing save its going to load forever

Last edited:
I have some trouble too, and i didnt really know how to handle it, hopefully writing my problem here for some help
in my Case i dont see any characters in creation, and if i want to continue an existing save its going to load forever
That doesn't seem like it's caused by this mod. Do you have the Steam version?

no i have Cd version, but now that you mention it i try to reinstall from discs, the last time i downloaded it.

i give it a try and post then an edit to this post

no i have Cd version, but now that you mention it i try to reinstall from discs, the last time i downloaded it.

i give it a try and post then an edit to this post
Did your CD version required Steam?

it require an Steam Account.

Edit: still have the same Error, :/, whenever i want to load a save, the loading screen appears and after few seconds the music fade out, and the loading screen is there forever, and when i start new game i dont see my character, and then the game crash.
i dont know what the Problem could be...

Last edited:
Back