Saints Row IV SRIV SDK Release A: Weapon Tools

Fresh install,only installed disabled super glow,expanded arsenal,additional cheats, clothing/makeup colors,Customize any vehicle/wardrobe color changer,and Black Iron Saint...still crashed. Removed the Black Iron Saint and it made it to the loading screen after you select your save file (the blue screen with the moving 1's and 0's)but never actually loaded....Trying fresh install for the 4th time....

Edit: So apparently this gun is not a fan of texture changes to the Iron Saint armor... as long as those files have NEVER been introduced (and modified any ASM's) it works for me. My last fresh install was all the mods I deemed important,without the Iron Saints files ever being dropped in,and I now have a Damned Impaler :D

Last edited:
I wonder what is going on there. I just installed Iron Saint MK3 and the damned impaler without issue.
2014-09-15_00001.jpg

I'm not sure what problem you had, but I'd like to see it. If you can figure out the mix of mods that broke it I'll take a look. If you will zip up a broken set(even the ones you used initially) that would be appreciated.

All my mods are from here so I'll give you the list:
Disable Super Glow
Expanded Arsenal
Additional Cheats
Extra clothing & makeup colors
Customize any Vehicle and Wardrobe color changer 1.4
------------------------------------------------------------------
These mods WERE in but aren't right now:
ZST Red Visor
Iron Saint Black&Red by Trogdor

The game crashed into an eternal restart loop until I took the Iron Saint mod out....I didn't reinstall the ZST red on the last crash but everything else listed here was in,so it had to be that mod. I left it out on my last one and I got my Impaler....I may check later to see if the other versions work...Though I'm less than tempted to reinstall the game again...if it crashes.

Finally! I can't wait to try this out, once the memory limits have been expanded, of course. It's not currently possible to add anything new to my current weapon mods without deleting content, and I really don't want to do that. (Although making this "impaler" work with some unused projectile flags is tempting...)

Its more replacing than deleting right now, so its totally reversible if you want the old stuff back. :)

I'm a next person who has problem with converter. I have installed all required files and when I open converter.py ...
4LgYcwO.jpg

I'm a next person who has problem with converter. I have installed all required files and when I open converter.py ...
4LgYcwO.jpg

The best guess I have here is that either your python installation was 64bit and you have installed the 32 bit wx python. Or vice-versa, your Python26 is 32bit and your Wx Install was 64bit. Try to make sure both of those are the same.

This may seem a little bit off about how the Weapons Tool would work, but would it be possible to edit the Thumpgun to actually be editable in the AU version of the game? From what I hear, the editing/upgrading section of the weapon actually isn't available in the AU version from some reason. Since there is no fair reason that it isn't editable, I would like for that to be changed. I really want to be able to change it's skin to the GAT V weapon that I got, and it is really teasing me that I can't change the effects. :(

Back