New Clothing for Sale - Nyteblade, Cyrus, Parachute, etc

Hey Can you make a Swat Uniform for Saints Row The Third.
If You can please make the uniforms separately, like Swat Head wear in The Head session in the Clothing Store.

Hi, I'm new to this in general and I need to ask:

How come I can't find Cyrus's armor or Nyteblade's outfit? I have parachute and Member of the Row but other than that, nothing. No rad suit or cyber or anything else mentioned. Actually, parachute was before this mod, came with the game

I don't know if it is possible but can you please make the Genki Girls outfits so the player can wear them?

The items in this mod already existed in the game and were simply enabled. Npc clothing isn't clothing at all, but rather one big mesh containing both the clothes and body and is not actually wearable. We do not have the tools to do anything like you're asking. At least not yet.

In the future please post requests like this in the Mod Request subforum. You will also notice a sticky there talking about what not to request. If you had read that sticky you would already know not to request npc clothes anyway for the reasons I stated above.

Aren't the antenna and the Member of the Row shirt already purchasable? Also, is there a way to have a version of this mod that does not include Cyrus?

Aren't the antenna and the Member of the Row shirt already purchasable?
This mod has been released before All Saints Day Pack. ;)
Also, is there a way to have a version of this mod that does not include Cyrus?
Why anyone would make something like that if you can just ignore it?

This mod has been released before All Saints Day Pack. ;)

Why anyone would make something like that if you can just ignore it?
Having it in the store, under the same name as another piece of clothing bothers me. It might seem petty but I really just don't want to see weird finger Cyrus suit with the same name as the "normal" STAG suit pop up every time I'm in Let's Pretend. I have been ignoring it, I just wonder if a version without Cyrus can possibly be released or maybe someone could inform me on how to edit the mod files so I can do it myself.

A couple of simple tweaks to stores itemlists, now you can buy previously unavailable items.
Nobody loves me:
- Decker's outfit (from decker assassination)
Planet saints:
- Basic parachute (Volition, Y U No make it buyable from store by default?)
- "Member of the row" t-shirt
Let's pretend:
- Nyte Blayde armor
- Radiation suit (with separate helmet)
- Head antena
- Cyber avatar morph (from decker mission)
- Cyrus armor (suffers from heavy clipping and fingers are creepy as hell for female characters, but it is better than nothing, right?)

View attachment 87

Update 1:
- added Nyte Blayde outfit
- two versions with and without censor pixelations (for nude mod purposes)
Update 2:
- more items
- tweaks to Cyrus armor (swapped name to STAG Elite, added backpack visibility)
and about loren'outfit?

Back