How The Saints Saved Christmas: Ice Glitch

Are you sure there isn't some zone loaded from Sandbox+ that is interfering? Even if the mod is removed, that zone would still be a part of your save file. Try the newest version and before starting the mission use R+INSERT to clear all zones.

I fixed it with magic and gypsy tears! It had nothing to do with your suggestion!:oops: Hahahahaha! I deny everything!

It worked Idol, for more than one glitch in the mission, if I may as how can it be the patch we need for morph still hasn't been put in?

Stop. Asking.

Are you sure there isn't some zone loaded from Sandbox+ that is interfering? Even if the mod is removed, that zone would still be a part of your save file. Try the newest version and before starting the mission use R+INSERT to clear all zones.
Wow, didn't know your mod had that much of an effect even after uninstallation...... thanks for the heads up, my game doesn't look like s*&% anymore :D

Something is wrong. I have a lot of bugs when I'm playing this mission. 1. Daytime, 2. Santa's moving (runing speed) when he's crouching, 3. Blinking textures on grass and street, 4. That ice. What the f*** is going on? :(

Something is wrong. I have a lot of bugs when I'm playing this mission. 1. Daytime, 2. Santa's moving (runing speed) when he's crouching, 3. Blinking textures on grass and street, 4. That ice. What the f*** is going on? :(

If you've ever had Idol's Sandbox + mod then you need to press Insert+R to reset the world spaces. Your world states are over lapping.

i have no mods yet this error occurs, how?
Try using fire blast or rocket blast on the ice, notice the target icon has fire on it..?

Back