Shrink Ray (replacing the Inflato Ray)

Ok so far this mod only replace the Inflato Ray with a Shrink Ray, I didn't change much since actually the appearance is just perfect for that kind of weapon. As a complete noob, I tried to actually add this weapon as a new weapon (just had crashes over crashes or simply an empty space for the weapon).

Just place the weapon.xtbl on the game folder and have the Inflato Ray, that's all.

5y8FV.jpg

Just have fun !​

Attachments

• weapons.rar
    34.1 KB · Views: 852
I prefer it to be that way, I mean it actually place all the standard weapon and just replace Inflato ray with shrink ray... I mean it would be more handy to actually ADD this weapon, because some do actually like the Inflato one xD

Very good find! A great addition would be to make a self shrinking effect to the gun. Did you explore the subject during your work?

Very good find! A great addition would be to make a self shrinking effect to the gun. Did you explore the subject during your work?
Self Shrinking? what like shrinking the player character? if so that would not work, but iv heard of some one modding the shink stomp so work on co op players you can use that to shrink or grow, or just edit the player height xtbl but then you would need to edit the camera to match

Back