Shrink Ray (replacing the Inflato Ray)

I added the mod. Works pretty good! But the inflatoray is in the same slot my shotgun which is my weapon of choice. So sad. =P On the hand... Is it possible to edit the shrink value? Like the size? Then you could make a giant ray or a normal sized ray that makes people explode when you "step" on them at normal size making them explode which would be comical. I glanced through the files and didn't see anything like that.

Anyone see if this worked in co-op? Shrink stomp mods where you modify the size change are reported to work for both players, but cheat engine size changes have no effect. I was under the impression the shrink ray would fall under the former's category and work though.

Yes you can change the size of the shrunk players, you have to search on the xtbl files (there's a value for the duration of the shrink, the time it too to shrink and the ratio), and yes you can make someone big with that, but one step and they are stomped (shrunk state I suppose). To work, both players need the same xtbl file during a play on each machine (it should work while I never test it). You will find what you are searching for in the tweak_table.xtbl table. Sadly I didn't found the way to shrink allies characters and such (cars would have been funny too but I doubt, I saw the flag "immunite to shrink" but I'm not sure if that does actually work...) I really need some help here because I'm a complete noob xD Use the New Weapons Mod (+Dual-wield shotguns and rifles) to have a proper mod^^

Back