NPC Behaviour and Spawn Mod

Hello,

First thank you for this great mod, it is awesome.

I wanted to ask, however, is there a way to decrease the "extra" amount of aggressiveness of the pedestrians toward us, while keeping it amongst themselves?

I don't know much about modding, or coding, but if there's only a few values to change here and there I'd gladly do it myself (but obviously I don't know which values if any would need to be changed for that). Thank you for your time and your mod!

this mod was amazing on SRTT and i did everything you say to install it but whenever i play the game, the main menu screen doesnt appear as after all the opening credits, a loading bar appears that doesnt move at all
any help? i checked my cache, i believe i didnt do anything to affect it, but still
thanks

this mod was amazing on SRTT and i did everything you say to install it but whenever i play the game, the main menu screen doesnt appear as after all the opening credits, a loading bar appears that doesnt move at all
any help? i checked my cache, i believe i didnt do anything to affect it, but still
thanks
Are you using any other mods besides this one?

If you remove Sandbox+, does this start working fine?

Back