Enhanced Gang Customization - VERSION 2.0 is out! Now with Zin Saints!

Enhanced Gang Customization (Version 2.0)

Gang customization is a neglected feature in Saints Row IV; My aim was to expand the amount of gang styles available while taking advantage of the new interesting character models available in the game.

Features - New Gang Styles:
  • Alien - Use Zinyak's own forces against him.
  • Nyteblade - Combat evil with these unholy sidekicks.
  • Terrorist - Appropriate only in the Middle East.
  • Vintage - A classy blast from the past.
  • Morning Stars, Deckers and Luchadores - The "Syndicate Saints" return. Philipe would be mad.
Enhanced Gang also incorporates an altered spawner with many new additions to the game world.

Installation:
Simply unpack to your root Saints Row IV folder. Please note that all of the files included in this archive (especially all of the .str2_pc files!) are necessary, so this modification may be incompatible with other modifications.

Screenshots:

qrjMKWP.jpg

hBS0wva.jpg

povjIWi.jpg

7wUnlre.jpg

Known issues:
The game will hang duirng The Saints Wing and How the Saints Save Christmas missions. You should be able to progress with Enhanced Gang installed outside of these missions.

Change-log:
October 12th 2013:
- Update released: Version 2.0. This version includes many new additions:
  • 3 new gang options: Alien (Zin), Morning Star and Nyteblade (please note that the Ninja gang was replaced with the Nyteblade gang, the Ninja saint character was moved into the Mascot section).
  • "Bones" character added to the Mascot section.
  • Zero Saints Thirty grunts removed for the time being.
  • Two additional cops from version 1.0 removed - replaced with a variant that contains all cops (like in SR:TT).
October 10th 2013:
- Added new Gang type: Nyteblade.

October 4th 2013:
- Added Gang type: Morning Star.
- Added new Gang type: Zin.

September 27th 2013:
- Initial release: Version 1.0.

September 18th 2013:
- Added new Gang type: Zero Saints Thirty. Has male and female variants. This is currently in one option along with the terrorists due to the limited amount of gang options available.

September 16th 2013:
- Added new Gang type: Terrorist. Has 2 variants.

September 15th 2013:
- Added new Gang Signs: Of the River, The Dollar Dandy, The Seven Veils, Vogue (they don't seem to work on male gang-mates at all - needs further consideration).
- Added new Gang vehicles: Elswolf, Hammer, Peacemaker.

- Restored 18 civilian models (mostly middle-aged men and women that were disabled in the game files).

September 10th 2013:
- Finalized models & palettes on Vintage Gang. Currently has 3 characters from each gender.
- Updated textures and model on Morning Star 3 "Lillian".

September 6th 2013:
- Fixed normal mapping on Morning Star 1 "Clara".
- Added Gang type: Presidential (To-do:finalize models and colors).

- Added Gang type: Vintage (To-do: finalize models and colors).

September 5th 2013:
- Fixed animation set for Gimp 2 "Roxy".
- Restored cloth simulation on Morning Star 2 "Zoey".
- Updated textures on Stripper 5 "Angie".
- Added Gang type: Zin (To-do: finalize armor colors).

Attachments

• (gpz)enhancedgang_v1.0.7z
    86.8 KB · Views: 3,941
  • (gpz)enhancedgang_v2.0.7z
    16.2 MB · Views: 99,945
Last edited:
Does this mod also feature Murderbots into the gang roster
based upon that other bloke's mod?

Also, will this be incorporated with IdolNinja's Sandbox+ mod
when he completes it?

Last edited:
Does this mod also feature Murderbots into the gang roster
based upon that other bloke's mod?

Also, will this be incorporated with IdolNinja's Sandbox+ mod
when he completes it?

I'm not sure what you are asking. The Murderbots' AI doesn't work well when they spawn as gang grunts. I don't think Sandbox+ is meant to change anything gang-related, and I'm not the person to ask about IdolNinja's plans.

Are the morning star still an option?

Not at the moment.

I'm not sure what you are asking. The Murderbots' AI doesn't work well when they spawn as gang grunts. I don't think Sandbox+ is meant to change anything gang-related, and I'm not the person to ask about IdolNinja's plans.

Not at the moment.
Nevermind. It's just that there's a mod release which
adds Murderbots into the "Cop" section of Gang Customization.

And so, I was curious if you included that as part of your mod too.
That & if when your mod is finished, can it be integrated with Idol's
Sandbox+ mod in the near future?

But if not, then I understand.

This mod and my murderbot homies both use character.xtbl, unfortunately. It'd be pretty easy to make a version that supports both, but you'd probably need to delete one of the extra characters from this one to make room for the bots. The only conflict I see between this and Sandbox+ is the spawn_info_groups file, and you only need the SB+ version if you intend to use the "past gang spawning" command.

How to merge it with another mod cuz i already have a mod using character_definitions.xtbl & spawn_info_groups.xtbl

Eh... I tried to merge it with Miku Hatsune's Past Gangs Spawning Mod, but when I compared your mod files to original I saw that your files are formated in a different way. Could you write what changes did you do in character.xtbl and spawn_info_groups.xtbl? I would be really grateful. :D

Back