Opaque Eyes

9719375095_c17119129c_o.png

Opaque Eyes mod will replace all of your eyes with new textures. I hope you like them. Please look forward to more eye packs. Instructions are inside the readme.

Update 1.1 :
::Scripting & GUI by .Swami:: was added
9725746563_64eb33632e_m.jpg

9722602166_280f54c89a.jpg
9719551093_5375c4d30e.jpg
9722851982_9da67af40b.jpg

If you wish to merge my mod with another or edit the textures feel free to do so however, please credit me in your readme if you use my content in a released mod. Thanks for checking out Paper's Peepers!

Attachments

• Opaque Eyes v1.1.rar
    1.2 MB · Views: 12,633
Last edited:
I've been wanted to ask for such a mod. Well, not quite this one, but one that merely brightens the existing irises a bit. They're jsut way too dark, IMHO. Anyhow, this mod is just as awesome as that other mod would be. If not even awesomer. My gratitude might hunt you (sorry if this's wrong, I don't know how is it in english, point is I thank you)! :D

Last edited:
9719375095_c17119129c_o.png

If you wish to merge my mod with another or edit the textures feel free to do so however, please credit me in your readme if you use my content in a released mod.

Hey, Paper Bear.
I just happened upon your mod, saw your menu screenshot guide, and thought,
Y'know, I've been meaning to look in to string editing since SRTT, as well as GUI editing... I could do both, and actually make something useful instead putting "TEST" everywhere. Why not?

So, I tried both, got lucky, and made this:
pdUN7te.jpg

I kept the .psd file of the UI element so you can use/edit it however you want.

Also, if you want different names attached to the eyes than the ones I used, string editing is pretty easy as it turns out.
I only edited lines 538-551 in customize_us.le_strings (all start with "CUST_COMP_EYES_").

Feel free to package it in your mod and release it.Or edit what I did first.
Or don't use it.
Or just keep it for reference.
Or ignore it altogether.
My feelings won't be hurt—I did this just to see if I could.:D

If ya use it, and you wanna throw in a "Scripting & GUI by .Swami" in the OP or readme, that'd be awesome, but you don't hafta if you don't wanna.

Happy trails!

EDIT: I decided to send you the archive, because the .psd should be yours to decide if you want to share it. :)

I like this mod but is there a way to merge this with a body mod because the customize_player.asm is the same and im new to modding.

I like this mod but is there a way to merge this with a body mod because the customize_player.asm is the same and im new to modding.
Put everything from this mod in your game's main folder, except customize_player.asm_pc.
Then run ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.Stream2Update.exe from Minimaul's Saints Row IV Tools.

Hey, Paper Bear.
I just happened upon your mod, saw your menu screenshot guide, and thought,
Y'know, I've been meaning to look in to string editing since SRTT, as well as GUI editing... I could do both, and actually make something useful instead putting "TEST" everywhere. Why not?

.Swami, I think editing the GUI is a great idea. It's something I had wanted to do, but I'm completely foreign to scripting of any kind. It looks like you sent me a complete version of the GUI edit. I'd be happy to put you in credits. However, I don't know how to install or use the GUI edit.

Edit: Figured it out. Thank you! And credited :)

What is that font?

hoeward, the font can be downloaded here.

These are really cool looking. Any chance this mod can be used for SRTT as well?

Probably, but I'll have to re-download SRTT first to try.

My gratitude might hunt you (sorry if this's wrong, I don't know how is it in english, point is I thank you)! :D

Good enough for me, and thanks!

Last edited:
can u make the file's name something else then customize_player_asm?
or can u help me convert that name to something else?

Back