Opaque Eyes

Wait so can u make the customize_player_asm to a different file name like Opague_eyes_player?
Death Star, if you rename the file, the mod won't work. You'll need to merge the two mods using the instructions provided earlier in this thread.

Wait so can u make the customize_player_asm to a different file name like Opague_eyes_player?
This is the 3rd time you've asked this.
Death Star, if you rename the file, the mod won't work. You'll need to merge the two mods using the instructions provided earlier in this thread.
And that's the 3rd time it's been answered.

There is even a VERY detailed tutorial that tells you how to merge mods.

And if it's just an .asm files, you really just need step 7:
[...]
run "ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.Stream2Update.exe". It will automatically detect your Saints Row 4 folder, analyze the str2_pc situation, and update the asm_pc files for you!

Last edited:
This is the 3rd time you've asked this.

And that's the 3rd time it's been answered.

There is even a VERY detailed tutorial that tells you how to merge mods.

And if it's just an .asm files, you really just need step 7:

Oh Okay i see what to do now.

I've followed the instructions stated in the read-me to my best knowledge , but it freezes my game at the last loading screen before the game would start. The mod looks so beautiful, I'd love to be able to use it T^T Any help? Thank you!!

Attachments

• Steam.Steamapps.Common.Saintsrowiv.png
    Steam.Steamapps.Common.Saintsrowiv.png
    141.7 KB · Views: 603
I've followed the instructions stated in the read-me to my best knowledge , but it freezes my game at the last loading screen before the game would start. The mod looks so beautiful, I'd love to be able to use it T^T Any help? Thank you!!

Most likely mod conflict...
If there's another mod that uses customize_player.asm then you'll need to create a new asm.
Minimaul's Saints Row IV Tools.

If the loading screen is getting stuck, try alt tabbing and tabbing back in.

In your picture, it says the folder is sorted by file name?

If that's true, then you're missing:
  • customize_player.asm_pc
  • customize_us.le_strings
...at least. Maybe more, but we'd need a full screenshot of all the files in the folder.

Without a full screenshot, we can't see if you're missing anything else, but, make sure you also have:
  • ui_bms_pcr_eyes.str2_pc
  • ui_images.asm_pc

EDIT: Thanks for the like (;)), but if it worked (or not), post your results, so others can see if they have the same problem

Last edited:
Back