Sandbox+ for Saints Row IV

Will it be possible to create a rough day/night cycle using all of the various ToD skyboxes from the simulation override? There's actually a transition between skyboxes now (when you go from a Saints controlled hood to an alien controlled one), which looks much better than the jarring jump between skyboxes in SR3 Sandbox+

2013-09-08_000074fsll.jpg

2013-09-08_00016h8zbt.jpg

I was going to make everyone wait until I had more commands ready, but... fuck it. Have fun. ;)

EDIT:
If there's a feature or command that you desperately want, let me know in this thread and I'll try to get those integrated first. :)

Attachments

• sandbox_plus_sr4_wip4.rar
    21.1 KB · Views: 1,360
EDIT:
If there's a feature or command that you desperately want, let me know in this thread and I'll try to get those integrated first. :)
Another thing:
If realize that you are inside a mission with an individual location like the Saints HQ then display the current coordinates with E + INSERT and make a screenshot or note the coordinates and post them right here.

Known Locations left:
Shaundi's Rescue stuff -> SR2 Disco, SR:TT plane.
Matt's Rescue -> 2D Tank and the Tron Race.
Zinyaks Throne Room

I should also mention that hoeward went above and beyond to grab me a ton of the mission coordinates for this. :)

I was going to make everyone wait until I had more commands ready, but... fuck it. Have fun. ;)

EDIT:
is a day/night cycle like the one in SR3's Sandbox+ possible?

Back