More Alien Grunts for Act 3

Hi,

I'm here to present you my mod which greatly increases the amount of alien grunts that spawn while having notoriety.

This will disable any other form of enemies (except patrolling cops) and will set the max notoriety at 5.
This mod was made for people having difficulty completing challenges requiring you to kill a certain number of alien grunts with a specific weapon.

This used to be a simple response to a request that was made in Temujin his Notoriety Level 2 lock mod but I felt that I was getting all the credit and Temujin was forgotten about. A message from a moderator friendly asking me to create a new thread made me create this.

I hope this mod will prove itself to be usefull for you and if you have any feedback/bugs/suggestions/questions, feel free to post them in the comments, I will respond to them.

Have fun!

Attachments

• Alien Grunts Only.rar
    8.5 KB · Views: 1,932
Last edited:
Sounds fun! Alien slaughters always seem to be interrupted by robots and shit, don't they?

Not for me, but some people really get annoyed by certain enemy types, especially the Marauders (rolling balls that turn into a robot that fires a laser).
Its also usefull for the challenges that require you to take out a number of grunts with a specific power/weapon.

I hope you enjoy this mod. :)

P.S. Myself, I use an own edited notoriety mod, I will also upload my personall notoriety settings later on.

Awesome mod, helped alot with the challenges, i also get pretty annoyed by the marauders and murderbots. Is there any way to just remove them and keep everything else?? I'd really apreciate it if you made that as a standalone mod

Awesome mod, helped alot with the challenges, i also get pretty annoyed by the marauders and murderbots. Is there any way to just remove them and keep everything else?? I'd really apreciate it if you made that as a standalone mod

For sure, I'll do that for you. So the original notoriety spawns with everything included except for the marauders and murderbots then? Consider it done.

p.s. The murderbots also were a pain in my ass at certain points, they really required a high amount of headshots before they went down.

EDIT: Your mod request has been handled. Here is the link to the mod thread.

http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/...arauders-or-murderbots-during-free-roam.4186/

Last edited:
Disregard my last post. I guess I didn't read the description well enough. I simply want cannon fodder to spawn at all notoriety levels sans Six, not replace everything and lock out Wardens entirely. I think I'll hold out for a different mod.

Disregard my last post. I guess I didn't read the description well enough. I simply want cannon fodder to spawn at all notoriety levels sans Six, not replace everything and lock out Wardens entirely. I think I'll hold out for a different mod.

Thats not hard to make, I'll just make the original notoriety level and add grunt spawns for each level.

Back