More Alien Grunts for Act 3

Disregard my last post. I guess I didn't read the description well enough. I simply want cannon fodder to spawn at all notoriety levels sans Six, not replace everything and lock out Wardens entirely. I think I'll hold out for a different mod.
If you went back and edited your post to add a strike through, why didn't you just add the contents of this post into it instead of double-posting?

Since you've decided that that post should be disregarded, I've deleted it.

I am really liking this fix you did on this mod. Works very well. So far, I only had one problem and it was easily fixed. At one point after killing a certain amount, nothing else spawned, and I mean nothing, lol. No cars, no civilians etc. A simple save and reload the save file fixed it though and I did not run into the problem again.
I liked this mod since I could get the taunting of aliens done quicker. I loved the fact that I would get like three vehicles at a time all come up at once, I could taunt like 4 aliens at one time. Also worked well for getting the 1000/1000 as wait for three vehicles worth of aliens, ice blast then floor stomp would take out almost all of them at once.
It also worked well for DFA since before, once I start to go up a building, most aliens would just despawn which made it a pain. All I had to do now is just run up a building and once the spawning orb disappeared, I knew that was high enough for the nuke to go off with DFA.

Hi,
Thank you for your awesome mod, it was very useful for challenges and incredible stable compared to vanilla free play (5hours, save & exit VS hour or less , CTD).
And no stupid Wardens to crash the party when the fun just started!

But when the challenges was completed, this mod became a little boring for me, no offence.
So, i decided to add few hostile gangs members for each notoriety level , to make things more chaotic.
Then i added some more. And more. And neutral gangs. And military vehicles. And different portals.And Genki could not skip such fun.

So now your mod looks like:
End-game-freeplay Battle Royal - Saints VS Aliens VS Gangs VS everything that can be killed. Including:
Strippers, Bikers, Mascots and Genki.
Still no murderbots - they can crash the game when frozen in melee (Steam info), no marauders, they just boring, no alien flying stuff like C.I.Ds, Xor, Void - i'd wager most vanilla freeplay crashes is because of their >mad piloting skillz< since SR2. For some reason AI piloting helicopters pretty well, even fight each other, so aircrafts is in the mod.

Now the questions part.
Can you allow me to share this modded mod? I doubt there is many bloodthirsty sociopathic clowns like me, but...
I can't make multiple portals openings simultaneously, like in Virus Upload missions, could you help me with it?
I can't find Sons of Samedi spawn table, or in-game names for them like npc_mstar_male_sol0# for MS gangster. Do you know where i can find it?

So far, I only had one problem and it was easily fixed. At one point after killing a certain amount, nothing else spawned.
It is not mod-related problem. You can find similar topics on Steam SR4 forum. I've got this bug twice in 120 hours of playing without this mod. First time when i performed Death from Above with nuke, second time after i killed Warden in free play.

Last edited:
It is not mod-related problem. You can find similar topics on Steam SR4 forum. I've got this bug twice in 120 hours of playing without this mod. First time when i performed Death from Above with nuke, second time after i killed Warden in free play.

This makes sense as it happened after doing a DFA Nuke. Thanks for the input.

Hi,
Thank you for your awesome mod, it was very useful for challenges and incredible stable compared to vanilla free play (5hours, save & exit VS hour or less , CTD).
And no stupid Wardens to crash the party when the fun just started!

But when the challenges was completed, this mod became a little boring for me, no offence.
So, i decided to add few hostile gangs members for each notoriety level , to make things more chaotic.
Then i added some more. And more. And neutral gangs. And military vehicles. And different portals.And Genki could not skip such fun.

So now your mod looks like:
End-game-freeplay Battle Royal - Saints VS Aliens VS Gangs VS everything that can be killed. Including:
Strippers, Bikers, Mascots and Genki.
Still no murderbots - they can crash the game when frozen in melee (Steam info), no marauders, they just boring, no alien flying stuff like C.I.Ds, Xor, Void - i'd wager most vanilla freeplay crashes is because of their >mad piloting skillz< since SR2. For some reason AI piloting helicopters pretty well, even fight each other, so aircrafts is in the mod.

Now the questions part.
Can you allow me to share this modded mod? I doubt there is many bloodthirsty sociopathic clowns like me, but...
I can't make multiple portals openings simultaneously, like in Virus Upload missions, could you help me with it?
I can't find Sons of Samedi spawn table, or in-game names for them like npc_mstar_male_sol0# for MS gangster. Do you know where i can find it?

This mod is boring after you have done all challenges.

If you want, I can upload my personall settings ;) Trust me, you won't have the time to be bored.

So you want to share this mod and upload your own version of it? With that, I don't have a problem at all, just include one line in the readme and mod description mentioning that your mod uses my mod as a base.

About the multiple portal openings, I'm having some trouble with that to, I'm sure I can get it fixed though, so I'll tell you when I found something.

I haven't tried to spawn these gangs before, but these are the in-game names for the samedi gangsters.
'luchadors_female_samedi01'
'luchadors_male_samedi02'

And here is veteran child
'npc_djveteranchild_mm4_3'

'

This mod is boring after you have done all challenges.

If you want, I can upload my personall settings ;) Trust me, you won't have the time to be bored.

I can't wait to see your settings. :) IMHO, vanilla freeplay is too short to be fun because of Wardens interruptions. Anything that changes it will be appreciated.

Thank you for permission and info about Samedi.
Of course i will mention you as the author of original mod if/when i upload it with my modifications. But first i need to see your settings. Probably we can mix our ideas in to something even more interesting.

About multiple portals:
I already tried to add a few more teleportal_info_elements with the different timers and content on same act and notoriety level, as a result - only one portal appeared, spawning all specified units.
In case you wanna try this method.

Last edited:
I'm all for all out war >_< A gang on Alien on Super hero Saint squad on any fool with the courage to walk in the middle fight.

Edit Boss, would there be a way to make it so that at chapter 3 Super powered civilians (be it 50s or gangs or normal people/genkis) show up instead of the murderbots and rollers? and increase the frequency in which these guys appear at notoriety 4? (that way you can lock out the warden) as well as remove the tanks or motorbikes (shooting down the ufos is just for dramatic effect, they don't last long enough to do anything against the saints) so that when your wanted your being hunted by aliens and the "new wardens on the block" (the other guys with super powers)? I know I'm asking for a lot, but since I"m new to this kind of modding I'm really curious if you could / be willing to do it >_< however; if your to busy I understand.

Last edited:
Can you make a version that has no Marauders but has rest of the Zin enemies and has a notoriety level lock so there can be no wardens?

Back