Customize any vehicle plus wardrobe color changer

Are you sure that you installed it correctly? Post a screenshot of your SRTT folder with the exe to make sure.

SRTT :eek: Time traveling in game is doable then. Just kidding Err Jokes aside. anyway Love the mod IdolNinja i wanted to cusmotize the Void to a newer color the second i got one. Thank you!

SRTT :eek: Time traveling in game is doable then. Just kidding Err Jokes aside. anyway Love the mod IdolNinja i wanted to cusmotize the Void to a newer color the second i got one. Thank you!

Oops. You know what I meant.

That's SRIV for everyone else. :p

Well I tested the Police car. (Peacemaker i'm just about to test the other "Poilce" Cars I.E The alien cars i kinda think of those as Police cars) And it didn't freeze for me as far as i could tell i was able to fiddle with it just fine

EDIT: Just tested Arrest and it as well was working fine for me.

Is there going to be a way to edit the Iron Saint suit and Stag Elite at anytime? I kinda want Black ones of those two. (I like the Color Black WAY TO MUCH!)

Confirm in "The Boss Goes to Washington" caused helicopters to not appear and Pierce fell out of the sky with no copter available. Without the mod it was fine. There were other things in other story missions, characters talking but not being present, I didn't try to confirm but suspect were also caused by it. Just this one case broke the mission.

Confirm in "The Boss Goes to Washington" caused helicopters to not appear and Pierce fell out of the sky with no copter available. Without the mod it was fine. There were other things in other story missions, characters talking but not being present, I didn't try to confirm but suspect were also caused by it. Just this one case broke the mission.
I have the mod, and the mission did just fine.

I think I may know why. I'll do some testing and see if I can fix it.

EDIT:
I have the mod, and the mission did just fine.

Okay, now I'm really confused. So, it's working for some people and not others? Are the people who are having problems running the legal Steam version of the game? Please integrate your Steam account so I can confirm before trying to troubleshoot this.

I would also like to quickly say that i can't change the Color of the Void is that because of something that has yet to be done/not being done? Same goes with a few of the suits just wondering.

Back