Extra clothing colors and extra makeup colors

[V] IdolNinja

Volition Staff
Extra clothing and makeup colors for SRIV by Firespite and IdolNinja

This mods adds dozens of new color choices for both clothing and makeup that Firespite originally created for his SRTT mod.

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS
Extract both .xtbl files here:
..\steam\SteamApps\common\Saints Row IV\

Attachments

• SR4_Extra_Clothing_and_Makeup_Colors_Firespite_IdolNinja.rar
    6.4 KB · Views: 26,062
Sounds like an awesome add-on, but did you mean to make a generic name readme.txt that will be overridden between your different mods?

I loved this mod for SR3, and I'm so frickin' happy it's made available for us so soon after the SR4 release. You guys rock!

Just an FYI, this mod is causing my game to crash after the Ben King mission. At first it was during the intro cutscene, but it finally made it past that. Then when I was in the mission, I would get little freeze ups. But after the mission ends, it causes my game to crash during the load screen.

After removing this mod, everything loaded up fine. Tried it again, and got crashes all over again.

Just thought you'd like to know.

Just an FYI, this mod is causing my game to crash after the Ben King mission. At first it was during the intro cutscene, but it finally made it past that. Then when I was in the mission, I would get little freeze ups. But after the mission ends, it causes my game to crash during the load screen.

After removing this mod, everything loaded up fine. Tried it again, and got crashes all over again.

Just thought you'd like to know.

Can anyone else confirm?

Back