Homies keep original outfits

[V] IdolNinja

Volition Staff
Homies keep their original outfits mod by IdolNinja

This mod prevents the superpowered outfit changes for each homie. They still have their powers, just dress old school.

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS
Extract homies.xtbl here:
..\steam\SteamApps\common\Saints Row IV\

Attachments

• SR4_Homies_keep_original_outfits_IdolNinja.rar
    4.2 KB · Views: 5,018
Will there be a more specific version of this?
Like if we just want to get rid of certain ones but not all?

Will there be a more specific version of this?
Like if we just want to get rid of certain ones but not all?

It's actually incredibly easy to edit. Basically just look through the table and add _sim to the homie name. That's the superpowered outfit version. So...
npc_pierce <- regular clothes
npc_pierce_sim <-super powered outfit

Any clue what the extension for their space suit variant (on ship/final mission) would be? I presume that their White House outfit meshs aren't built for combat.

...and of the outfits I've seen so far, the only one I seriously don't like is Asha's harem outfit. It just seems... wrong, somehow.

For that matter, could I get the male costume as a female? Not really a fan of the plunging neckline.

For that matter, could I get the male costume as a female? Not really a fan of the plunging neckline.
One idea I had was maybe instead of the clothing and animations being linked to the body, they could have their own separate option in the character creation part V:
I like making cartoonish looking characters and in some cases I end up using the female body for a male character.
Unfortunately of course that means being stuck with the female animation and mission related outfits V:

Hi, if you will do Sandbox for SR4 can you please make something like F+DELETE Spawn Mech Suit or something? It would be awesome :D Thanks

Hi, if you will do Sandbox for SR4 can you please make something like F+DELETE Spawn Mech Suit or something? It would be awesome :D Thanks

Good idea. :)

Back