Extended Rifts radius

[V] IdolNinja

Volition Staff
Extended Rift Radius for SR4 by IdolNinja

This mod extends the radius of the rifts throughout virtual Steelport causing weird npc stuff like huge eyes, elongated arms, walking upside down, etc. It comes in 2 flavors; a 4x version (recommended) which extends the radius to roughly a city block for each rift, and an infinite version which converts the entire city.

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS
1. Choose whether you want to enlarge your rifts by 4x or infinite and extract the tweak_table.xtbl file from that folder here:
..\steam\SteamApps\common\Saints Row IV\

Attachments

• SR4_Extended_Rifts_radius_IdolNinja_.rar
    79.8 KB · Views: 2,113
Is there any way to get rid of the rift effects (mod or cheat doesn't matter) they really irritate me

Search the table file for RIFT_GLITCH_RADIUS and change the value to something incredibly small. By default, it's 25 in vanilla. Changing it to 1 would probably do the trick.

Kinda newbie to the whole modding thing, but where do we find these "table files", sorry :/

Edit: Sweet thanks! Nice work on those mods btw, glad to see what this game has come to thanks to you! And thanks for the link to kinzies toy box MissingLink!

Last edited:
Kinda newbie to the whole modding thing, but where do we find these "table files", sorry :/

I'm taking about tweak_table.xtbl included in the archive. A xtbl file can also be called a table file. You would edit it with the text editor of your choice; notepad, notepad++, etc.

I also don't care for the rift and changed the value down to 1 but I guess the game didn't like that and it would CTD when the main menu tried to load. Changed it back to 25 and it worked fine.

Back