Will using mods prevent me from using the Saints Row website?

I've been using Gentlemen of Steelport for a while, (increased movement speed, etc.) and recently, I haven't been able upload or download characters from the saints row website, no stats are showing up, and I'm worried that they've caught on to me. Should I just wait it out? Please respond.

Volition doesn't care about mods at all. That should never be a problem. I have heard multiple people having problems lately so it's probably something on their end system wide.

Thank God.

I hate it when I have a technical problem, and don't know whether I can fix it immediately, or just have to wait it out. I originally assumed it was because of the big transition.

I've been using Gentlemen of Steelport for a while, (increased movement speed, etc.) and recently, I haven't been able upload or download characters from the saints row website, no stats are showing up, and I'm worried that they've caught on to me. Should I just wait it out? Please respond.

Nah. ;) They just have a very crappy site, is all. :) Took me ages before I could finally upload my character too; has nothing do with mods. Besides, PC mods are not illegal. In fact, I'd like to believe Volition designed the Saints series with the specific idea of encouraging community modding, considering how 'open' it all really is.

Nah. ;) They just have a very crappy site, is all. :) Took me ages before I could finally upload my character too; has nothing do with mods. Besides, PC mods are not illegal. In fact, I'd like to believe Volition designed the Saints series with the specific idea of encouraging community modding, considering how 'open' it all really is.
I didn't know you could mod on the Xbox 360

Saints Row was originally an Xbox 360 exclusive

First of all, that has absolutely nothing to do with Alyxia's post. Second of all, any discussion of console modding is against our forum rules. Consider this a friendly warning.

Back