Volition has become part of Gearbox Software

Volition moving into Gearbox is like they didnt get grades up so Their parents(Embracer)Decides to move them into Military schools(Gearbox)so Volition can learn alot to not ignored the criticism and didnt do same mistake again by Released unfinished games its been a fourth times(SRIV,GOOh,AoM,SRR)They didnt learn from the mistakes....

So yeah im just gonna wait the patch if they still remember it.

Volition moving into Gearbox is like they didnt get grades up so Their parents(Embracer)Decides to move them into Military schools(Gearbox)so Volition can learn alot to not ignored the criticism and didnt do same mistake again by Released unfinished games its been a fourth times(SRIV,GOOh,AoM,SRR)They didnt learn from the mistakes....
You realize that Gearbox are the people who released Duke Nukem Forever, right?

Volition just joined the studio that makes even crazier games than Saints Row - Borderlands games and it worries me a bit
I wouldn't really worry because they helped push We Happy Few to release and the game basically did not stray from its original vision, so I think if communication is clear between Volition and GB then I'm sure the Saints Row series will be fine.

You realize that Gearbox are the people who released Duke Nukem Forever, right?
Heard about their reputation right now its not really good... So yeah they probably will made Crossover between Borderlands and Saints row later...im just gonna watching to see where this is going .. Between bad and good.

There isn't even a basic "joined the fold" tweet.
You weren't joking. There's not a single message on their Twitter about the merger, even after more than a week.

The news broke on the 17th and their last tweet is about Version 1.2 landing on the 16th.

1669453994245.png

Kind of makes me wonder what this means. Did Volition lose access to the account?

The Saints Row account is posting regularly though with important messages like, uh...
"cosmetics for the Expansion Pass"

It means Volition hasn't had a community manager in over a year to talk about specifically Volition stuff. All the stuff posted there is done by the DeepSilver CM who basically just uses the account as @SaintsRow2 to tweet game updates and not studio related topics.

Borderlands kinda-sort-of have the same wacky-crazy story and game mechanics, i just hope they don't turn Saints Row into an RNG RPG Fest like borderlands.

Back