Saints Row The Third Menu Music

When repacking the audio did the file size differences matter? and what version of wwise, specifically, did you use? because i know games can be picky about the version you use to encode the files before trying to put them into the game

When repacking the audio did the file size differences matter? and what version of wwise, specifically, did you use? because i know games can be picky about the version you use to encode the files before trying to put them into the game
I just used the latest version of wwise tools. If you're using the patcher I made, the size shouldn't matter because the modified data is appended to the end of the packfile, it doesn't overwrite the original. I haven't had issues with songs of different sizes

Python was not found; run without arguments to install from the Microsoft Store, or disable this shortcut from Settings > Manage App Execution Aliases.
Press any key to exit . . .

The error message "python was not found; run without arguments to install from the Microsoft Store, or disable this shortcut from settings" typically occurs when you try to run a Python script, but Windows is unable to locate the Python interpreter. To fix this, you can either install Python from the Microsoft Store by running it without any arguments (just type "python" in the command prompt and follow the installation prompts) or you can disable this specific shortcut in the Windows settings if you don't intend to use it. Installing Python from the Microsoft Store ensures that the Python interpreter is readily available for running scripts and applications on your system.

Back