SRR | Share your characters pics

just trying to make something pretty..
clothing in kinda neokitsch style (cyberpunk2077 vibe)
share code - fdqrbtp
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png

I spent like 3 hours trying to recreate my SR2, SR3 and SR4 female boss, and i got to say i am NOT very pleased with the results... she looks very weird when not zoomed in. I feel like the SRR available face slider options are quite a downgrade from the ones in SR3 and SR4. Also, there is a considerable lack of Long-Loose and Curly-wavy hairstyles. But i do like the available clothing and eyelashes options. Sorry for the bad quality of the screenshots, i got the demo on my Xbox One.

Also, for reference i added a couple screenshots of my same Fem Boss from previous games.

Attachments

• 20220621_161519.jpg
    20220621_161519.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 195
  • 20220621_161446.jpg
    20220621_161446.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 185
  • 20220621_161429.jpg
    20220621_161429.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 195
  • EmeraldSR2.jpg
    EmeraldSR2.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 184
  • EmeraldSR3.jpg
    EmeraldSR3.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 201
  • EmeraldSR4.jpg
    EmeraldSR4.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 207
73FDE3FB-8DE0-414F-8FD1-0C9DFE59CE56.jpeg

My (honestly bad) attempt at re-creating CJ from GTA: San Andreas.
86B14E90-B7E9-46EC-AFE3-F9FC4E120A47.jpeg

I really don’t know what I was going for here, so, um, OG Super Saiyan? xD

View attachment 32276
My (honestly bad) attempt at re-creating CJ from GTA: San Andreas.
View attachment 32277
I really don’t know what I was going for here, so, um, OG Super Saiyan? xD
I don't wanna dunk on your design but... the choice of clothing for CJ is way off. There were only two varsity jackets in San Andreas : the Rockstar (black and deep red) one and the Rimmers (white and red) one (that last one was probably my favorite piece of clothing in the whole game).
I can understand why the face doesn't really look like him (I don't think I could do a better job myself), but I really don't get why you didn't make him wear one of his iconic top, like the green hoodie from binco, the overused white tank top, the Rimmers jacket or even the blue pimp suit. Any of these would have made him insanely more recognizable.

With these clothes your CJ looks more like an other character from a much weaker entry in the GTA series.

I don't wanna dunk on your design but... the choice of clothing for CJ is way off. There were only two varsity jackets in San Andreas : the Rockstar (black and deep red) one and the Rimmers (white and red) one (that last one was probably my favorite piece of clothing in the whole game).
I can understand why the face doesn't really look like him (I don't think I could do a better job myself), but I really don't get why you didn't make him wear one of his iconic top, like the green hoodie from binco, the overused white tank top, the Rimmers jacket or even the blue pimp suit. Any of these would have made him insanely more recognizable.

With these clothes your CJ looks more like an other character from a much weaker entry in the GTA series.
Ah yes, I'll remedy that. The irony is that this CJ is wearing the white tank-top, but I didn't think he looked like CJ and hoped giving him the jacket and hat would make it more recognizable :p

Ah yes, I'll remedy that. The irony is that this CJ is wearing the white tank-top, but I didn't think he looked like CJ and hoped giving him the jacket and hat would make it more recognizable :p
Yeah the problem with CJ is that his default outfit is really bland, unlike Tommy or Claude.

Back