SPOILERS Saints Row (2022) official info

I dunno if this right or not... But it looks like they show us in the demo was all of it :(

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220613-021935~2.png
    Screenshot_20220613-021935~2.png
    263.6 KB · Views: 79
But there'll still be way more Hair & Clothes options in the full game, right?
I dunno about that i expect they show us more for hairstyles.. if this true one of us might dissapointed with this at least give us more clothes i want to dress my character with That Cat suit or maybe battle suit like Money shot DLC outfit

I dunno about that i expect they show us more for hairstyles.. if this true one of us might dissapointed with this at least give us more clothes i want to dress my character with That Cat suit or maybe battle suit like Money shot DLC outfit
I'd like to see a lot more variety in dresses.

Ballgowns, Summer Dresses, Cocktail Dresses, Minidresses, Wedding Dresses... Etc.

Because every Saints Row game I've played has only ever had 2-4 dresses in the entire game.

Last edited:
I'd like to see a lot more variety in dresses.

Ballgowns, Summer Dresses, Cocktail Dresses, Minidresses, Wedding Dresses... Etc.
Yeah i really wanted the dresses like Yor forger or something like that.. And want to wear it with long latex gloves since i've done that before in SR2 right now as the mafia girl style in Cocktail dresses+Dressing like Maggie like in Point of no return for Salting earth again...

We're getting a whole lot of Hair, Clothes, Tattoos, Makeup, Accessories etc etc. That reddit post is only applicable to the Face presets. We still have more to come in literally every other category.
Nice.

Just a quick tangent.

How do you get that Quote in the Footer of every post/reply?

The: "Want a drawing of your character? Check this link >"

Cos I want to set up my own quote, but I have no idea how to do it.

Nice.

Just a quick tangent.

How do you get that Quote in the Footer of every post/reply?

The: "Want a drawing of your character? Check this link >"

Cos I want to set up my own quote, but I have no idea how to do it.
Click your name in the top right corner (next to the envelope > signature . You should be able to add one from there.

Click your name in the top right corner (next to the envelope > signature . You should be able to add one from there.
I don't see any envelopes when clicking my name

Never mind. I'm a tool. I found it.

Last edited:
Back