SPOILERS Saints Row (2022) official info

The face doesnt looks right hell nah... They need to improve that later... The camera angle sucks still keeping like that.

The car looks dope probably gonna make my badass boss becoming the Night lady.
I can appreciate them adding presets for face stuff though, as struggling with sliders to get an ideal look was something I remember from the earlier games viscerally.
I'm impressed after watching!

I want only one thing - release this game also on Steam, rather on Epic Store only! I can't fund my Epic Store account with physical cash, unlike Steam via wallet codes.
Blame Deep Silver, it's their contract that V are forced to follow.

I can appreciate them adding presets for face stuff though, as struggling with sliders to get an ideal look was something I remember from the earlier games viscerally.
I bet to make your character good you will take the 2 hours or maybe 5.. because i'm struggling making my character perfect in SRTT and IV... In SR2 i don't have problem with it.. because some of Customize for the Skull Part didn't need to be changed.

I was so excited to see what they revealed today. the character customization is starting to remind me of WWE 2K which im glad.

I thought they gonna show us about the Seasons can be change with Winter,Spring,Or with Fall... I just hope I can teleport into my vehicles too 😂 since in SRTT Volition not allow that again and it gives you death glitch.

Back