Improved camera (GTA style)

Hello everyone, I am new to the world of modding and I have created this little mod that will make you feel more comfortable with the game camera.

PD: I did not like the original camera of the game very much, I saw it as very old-fashioned and I wanted to edit the camera, and make it look like a new generation game.

enjoy it :) (There are pictures :D)

aiming view:
1630354367294.png

Standing camera:
1630354433516.png

Crouch aiming:
1630355959332.png

Crouch:
1630354827689.png

Interior camera:
1630354645317.png

vehicle camera: (no more close up camera) fov static
1630354688754.png

the file and the post will be updated according to errors or bugs. I will also improve the mod to make it more comfortable and not a challenge.

Update date:
08/30/2021 || 22:24

I hope you enjoy this mod as much as I do if there is something you do not like about the mod and you want a change, just comment that I am going to read it. :)

Download:

Attachments

• Camera like GTA for Saints row 3 remaster.zip
    9.2 KB · Views: 2,729
Last edited:
I hope you like it, it is my first mod, I will bring new content for saints row 3 remaster, and I will upload some other mod for more immersion in the game to improve the gameplay, any bugs or errors or simply some kind of improvement, comment it and I will fix it

Hi guys this works like a charm!!! I have no problems at all but I dont know if its just me but the sensitivity changed a lot from ADS and no ADS but a little sensitivity tweaking got it

Hello, can you make this mod for saints row 4 PLEASE!!!!!!!!
I'm not sure, but I think it supports the file
saints row 3 and saints row 4 use the same data system you can try to install the mod and see if it works, if it does not work for you do not worry that I can do the mod

Back