Character Customization Undercut hairstyle?

In Saints Row 3, there was a hairstyle called "The Maero Mullet" but that is no longer in Saints Row IV. Would it be possible to make a hairstyle like this?

Attachments

• ab5e60a2f66d74d12e541d58da6882bb.jpg
    ab5e60a2f66d74d12e541d58da6882bb.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 524
Your image suggests not the "Maero Mullet", but possibly the "Styled Fade". Pic related.

Attachments

• SaintsRowIV 2020-07-31 10-21-23.png
    SaintsRowIV 2020-07-31 10-21-23.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 855
Your image suggests not the "Maero Mullet", but possibly the "Styled Fade". Pic related.
Its not the style I'm looking for since that haircut isn't swept back; I mentioned the Maero Mullet from SR3 cause it looked somewhat similar to the photo I posted. I mean if it is really possible to port a SR3 hairstyle to SR4, then the Maero Mullet would be satisfactory for me.

"Maero Mullet" is indeed in SR4 BUT it is quite literally, a mullet. If the back of the hair cut were to be removed somehow, then it would definitely turn in to a great looking Undercut. I would love to see this but, I have never modded with SR4 before so I have no idea the ins and outs of it all and I am not sure if what I am saying is even possible.

"Maero Mullet" is indeed in SR4 BUT it is quite literally, a mullet. If the back of the hair cut were to be removed somehow, then it would definitely turn in to a great looking Undercut. I would love to see this but, I have never modded with SR4 before so I have no idea the ins and outs of it all and I am not sure if what I am saying is even possible.
I've seen modders make hairstyles but instead of them being in Imagine As Designed, they're in the clothing store under the hat section. I was hoping that someone could make an undercut style and just put it under the hat section like I have seen and even used before.

I've seen modders make hairstyles but instead of them being in Imagine As Designed, they're in the clothing store under the hat section. I was hoping that someone could make an undercut style and just put it under the hat section like I have seen and even used before.

Ah same here. One of the mods I am using includes a hair style in the hat menu. It definitely is possible so maybe someone could edit the mesh and just throw it in to that slot. Hopefully someone can take a shot at this.

Back