Saints Row 2 Saints Row 2 Mega Patch is coming... I hope

Wait, what? Am I reading this wrong or are you saying that you have some inside intel?

He doesn't, he's just teasing our rules here which state:
No console modding - All mods and discussion on this site are only for PC versions - not the console version. We do not allow chat about modding the console versions.
So drop this topic!

This is the first time I've heard about this. This is amazing. I had given up hope that we'd ever get the source codes back. Does this mean that the mods will be able to do more now? Like new stuff being added in rather than reusing assets? Potentially, what kinds of things can we expect so see come from this aside from a patched version?

This is the first time I've heard about this. This is amazing. I had given up hope that we'd ever get the source codes back. Does this mean that the mods will be able to do more now? Like new stuff being added in rather than reusing assets? Potentially, what kinds of things can we expect so see come from this aside from a patched version?
IdolNinja has said that they plan to extend the table limits, which theoretically will allow for mods to add new content instead of replacing old content. Like for example, in GotR the AR-50 with the fireworks launcher replaces the basic version without an alt fire, but with this patch, it may be possible to have the fireworks launcher variant be a separate weapon

One thing I really liked going from 2 to 3 was that female characters had their own bodies; resulting in the pleasant lack of very awkward animations. Will something like that be part of this mega update?

Back