Pilot Clothes

Hello there!
Is there any chance to get the pilot clothing items in the game?
I have found them in the games files, but I haven't manged to add them into the game.
Any help?

Thanks for any response!

They are called:

pilot coat stuff
pilot hat stuff
pilot shirt stuff

Reactions: F13
Well, if you can find the id for the meshes and such then simply add them (or find them) in customization_items.xtbl then its fair game, aslong as you also add it to a store's clothing list

That is what I did.
I found them in the customization_items.xtbl and added them to the customization_stores.xtbl. But the games keeps crashing on start

That is what I did.
I found them in the customization_items.xtbl and added them to the customization_stores.xtbl. But the games keeps crashing on start
Some stores have a limit on how much clothes that can be added that has been reached in GOTR. Try removing some clothes from stores and replacing them with the pilot items.

Some stores have a limit on how much clothes that can be added that has been reached in GOTR. Try removing some clothes from stores and replacing them with the pilot items.
You dont have to add anything to stores xtbl if you have super ui and view store in wardrobe

I tried that but it still keeps crashing on the load up screen at 80%

You dont have to add anything to stores xtbl if you have super ui and view store in wardrobe
I tried the mod, thanks for the recommendation, it is amazing
But since there is no "misc" tab in the wardrobe store I can't access the items

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried that but it still keeps crashing on the load up screen at 80%

I tried the mod, thanks for the recommendation, it is amazing
But since there is no "misc" tab in the wardrobe store I can't access the items
Switch to store, and in customization items you should move it to another section, overshirt perhaps.

I’m using the super ui mod, I’ve done everything here for another clothing item I want in the stores(emt patch) but it’s crashing at 80% I’ve been at this for a week tbh

Back