Something interesting happened today... someone joined my game and... it worked, or is it intended to work partially because those are places within the game? :eek:

20190224225620_1.jpg

Would really like to try this. Its too bad only a workshop version is available. Like others have said, I have a legit copy as well, but avoid the workshop at all costs. Found out the hard way with LfD2 that you have to be connected to the internet for mods from there to work. I dont currently have internet so using mods from there is not an option. Lame...

Would really like to try this. Its too bad only a workshop version is available. Like others have said, I have a legit copy as well, but avoid the workshop at all costs. Found out the hard way with LfD2 that you have to be connected to the internet for mods from there to work. I dont currently have internet so using mods from there is not an option. Lame...
Lol, theres a "mods" folder in the game root, copy the workshop file in there and they will work offline.

Lol, theres a "mods" folder in the game root, copy the workshop file in there and they will work offline.
That's not an option, otherwise I would have done it already. I have to download my mods on my phone atm, and then transfer them to my pc. I could be wrong but I dont think that's possible with steam's subscribe system. Ive actually never tried "subscribing" to a mod on my phone. Is there a way to download mods from steam in a 7z or Rar type of format?

I've just released the Final Release of this mod, along with several minor fixes and improvements it now contains SupperHawt Pack. Up till now they weren't compatible with each other because they both constantly executed prompt cleanup function, it's no longer an issue when they share the same Lua script. The standalone version of SupperHawt Pack is still available, I've decided to include it in Crib Mod and not the other way around because it doesn't affect gameplay as long as you don't buy the SupperHawt Cam at Friendly Fire.

This is the last update for both mods, thank you all for your support.

Hello. Reference the earlier post by BeautiDuwanger95, I like the Crib mod but would like to use it offline. Where do I find the workshop file to copy it from Steam into my root folder, or are there instructions on Steam on how to do this?

Hello. Reference the earlier post by BeautiDuwanger95, I like the Crib mod but would like to use it offline. Where do I find the workshop file to copy it from Steam into my root folder, or are there instructions on Steam on how to do this?

Steam/steamapps/workshop/content/... And search for the mod in the folders.

Back