Mr. Sunshine's Sceptre

Would it be possible to create a mod that allows the player to obtain Mr. Sunshine's sceptor?
I think he means this, i'll check if is possible to turn it a melee weapon once i got my PC back.
upload_2021-2-15_2-15-10.png

Well, is possible to turn it into a melee, mostly like the hammer or bat. Even though, im not sure which is the smesh file, since there is nothing related with cane (which i saw the models of the canes). I will keep looking for the file, but cant confirm if i will find it soon.

Last edited:
Well, is possible to turn it into a melee, mostly like the hammer or bat. Even though, im not sure which is the smesh file, since there is nothing related with cane (which i saw the models of the canes). I will keep looking for the file, but cant confirm if i will find it soon.
I'm not sure if this is redundant information, but if it helps, I think the Saints Row Wiki has a list of props used in cutscenes.

Couldnt find the name of the file. As far i know its not a smesh file, but yes a "cmesh" file which it uses on cutscenes... even if i find the model of the sceptre it would look weird since the model wasnt made for the player holds it.. in other words, if i find the files and replace the hammer, it would glitch on player's hand. It happened to me when i tryed to replace the model of "cs_skr9" which the model wasnt made for use it in gameplay. Sorry if i couldnt do it 😔

Back