Janson's Unofficial Clothing Patch

There are things that bothered me about Saints Row 2's customization that I aimed to fix.
Why is the leather choker listed as eyewear and not a short necklace?
Why is the surgical mask a loose belt and not a mouth piece?
These are examples of things I look at and revise.
(Following picture shows 2 hats equipped with 2 eyewear items)
upload_2019-4-4_18-14-21.png

Items in "" were moved to be equipable with other items you couldn't before.
Tell me any suggestions and such to include and they have a great chance of being added!
!!!Some items are in the "sock" slot to help with compatibility. I chose this because socks are basically useless and I needed somewhere to put them.!!!

Attachments

• JUCP.zip
    181.1 KB · Views: 1,047
  • JUCP 1.2.zip
    181.3 KB · Views: 1,810
Very late but I actually updated this mod a bit today out of boredom. So anyone who happens to remember it can get some more.
-Zombie mask is an undershirt now
-Surgical Mask is now underwear
-Etc

any clue where the cop radio is? i know GoTR had it under "misc," if i remember correctly but now i can't find it...if its in a store, ill verify if its there...

edit: found the cop utility belt...dont know if its the one im referring to tho...ill keep looking...

Last edited:
any clue where the cop radio is? i know GoTR had it under "misc," if i remember correctly but now i can't find it...if its in a store, ill verify if its there...

edit: found the cop utility belt...dont know if its the one im referring to tho...ill keep looking...

check the beat cop outfit

there it is...except now it equips the radio AND the badges if i want to keep it...oh well...thanks anyways

found it. its under the MISC section in MISCELLANEOUS 2...except the only way to access it is by goin to Let's Pretend...there's one in the mall...

Perfect for outfit customisation

Back