SRIV | Share your character pictures

Claire Redfield (Resident Evil 2)
cr.jpg

Thanks:) But is barely working as it only supports the default body type, and i overwrited the purple dress i shared months ago, so you will lose the old one lol
If you are okay with it, sure
I just wanted to check it out, take some screenshots and that's all. If sharing will not be a problem, I would be willing and very grateful. ;)

Super star ☆

Backless dress v2 - Super star.png

PS: BeautiDuwanger95 - I just wanted to say that the dress is great. In game looks very good and you did a very good job. If I could have one small suggestion it would be request to merge this dress with the previous one which you shared some time ago, It would simply be good to have both of them available in the game. Besides once again very good job and thank you so much for sharing this mod! :)

Super star ☆

View attachment 21792

PS: BeautiDuwanger95 - I just wanted to say that the dress is great. In game looks very good and you did a very good job. If I could have one small suggestion it would be request to merge this dress with the previous one which you shared some time ago, It would simply be good to have both of them available in the game. Besides once again very good job and thank you so much for sharing this mod! :)

Tbh the model is not mine lol :p Got it for a test and i wasnt going to release it. :oops: I have a few more, can share them here if you like.

Back