GOTR some mods wont turn off

I turned on female weapon animations and turned it off when I switched back to my male character but the animations are still the feminine besides the pistol walk which instead doesn't shoot at all, any fix without reinstalling?

I turned on female weapon animations and turned it off when I switched back to my male character but the animations are still the feminine besides the pistol walk which instead doesn't shoot at all, any fix without reinstalling?
Sorry for the late reply. You'll have to restart the Create_Custom_GotR_v1.9.2.bat file, when the menu opens select "3" , on the next screen you'll see "5", deselect it then rebuild the patch.

Sorry for the late reply. You'll have to restart the Create_Custom_GotR_v1.9.2.bat file, when the menu opens select "3" , on the next screen you'll see "5", deselect it then rebuild the patch.
Thank you for the reply but it did not fix my problem. I went into build a patch, turned on and off "super girly animation" (5) but my male character still swings his arms and hips when holding weapons like the shotgun or pistol. when I walk and shoot with the pistol my character T poses and the shooting is glitched, almost as if turning on female walk animations have overwritten the male animations and I can't get them back.

I'm hoping I don't have to reinstall SR2 but it's looking that way

Back