SOLVED CTS Documentation?

I don't need anything fully in depth, I honestly only need NPC specific variables such as the lines that stat with
+CantFlee
+CannotBeGrabbed
+Item "chainsaw"

Those are examples,

I'm really looking for a code that makes it where when npc spawns with said item, that they can not pick up dropped weapons of any kind.
I have tried
+NeverSwitchWeapons
but that makes the npc only use his fist and not the item i gave him.

@MasakoTeam @FusionH2o @nclok1405
Maybe one of you can help me out! I might be blind looking though the files, or maybe what I need doesn't exist. I just need a cts code for a npc that makes it where the npc never picks up dropped weapons.

I don't have much knowledge with *.cts files but I found "+NeverPickupWeapons" listed next to "+NeverSwitchWeapons" in SR2_pc.exe. Will it work?

I don't have much knowledge with *.cts files but I found "+NeverPickupWeapons" listed next to "+NeverSwitchWeapons" in SR2_pc.exe. Will it work?
If it's written in the executable then it might be hardcoded.

Thank you! I’ll try that as soon as I can. I’ma try to use that code with cutscene object npcs, because they bug out when picking up any other weapon than a chainsaw. (Doesn’t happen with all cutscene object npcs) but for stuff such as the voodoo doll it does

Back