1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SOLVED CTS Documentation?

Discussion in 'Get Help/Troubleshooting' started by CabooseSayzWTF, Sep 1, 2018.

1. I don't need anything fully in depth, I honestly only need NPC specific variables such as the lines that stat with
    +CantFlee
    +CannotBeGrabbed
    +Item "chainsaw"

Those are examples,

I'm really looking for a code that makes it where when npc spawns with said item, that they can not pick up dropped weapons of any kind.
    I have tried
    +NeverSwitchWeapons
    but that makes the npc only use his fist and not the item i gave him.

2. @MasakoTeam @FusionH2o @nclok1405
    Maybe one of you can help me out! I might be blind looking though the files, or maybe what I need doesn't exist. I just need a cts code for a npc that makes it where the npc never picks up dropped weapons.

3. I don't have much knowledge with *.cts files but I found "+NeverPickupWeapons" listed next to "+NeverSwitchWeapons" in SR2_pc.exe. Will it work?

4. If it's written in the executable then it might be hardcoded.

5. Thank you! I’ll try that as soon as I can. I’ma try to use that code with cutscene object npcs, because they bug out when picking up any other weapon than a chainsaw. (Doesn’t happen with all cutscene object npcs) but for stuff such as the voodoo doll it does

6. Also the NeverSwitchWeapons works in the Cts, so that other CTs code should also

7. @nclok1405 that code worked, thank you so much! It fixed the issue I was having