Voices at Image Designed Still Has Problems.

I don't know if this issue is still actively being followed for a future patch, but I did notice this issue seems to pop up more in late game saves. I have a save at 80% total game completion and whenever I walk into IAD I get the weird character voices not lip syncing bug from the video posted earlier in this thread. Out of curiosity, I reloaded a save from 20% game completion and noted the IAD voices were lipsyncing fine as expected.

Don't know if that helps much in terms of coming up with a patch, but figured I'd pass it along just in case.

I too am experiencing this bug and I would like to say that this bug is still not fixed. Has someone found a fix?
If the pitch slider doesnt work and te voice sounds metallic and echoish then I might have a solution. First off head to IAD, on voice pitch pick any, and change the pitch to either -100 / 100. In my case I couldnt set the bar to 0, mininum would be -1 or 1. Wait until the sample voice line stops playing, after that is done head to compliment / taunts, pick any and if you hear the pitch low/high pitched NOW you can go back to voice options and pick the one you wanted. SET IT TO CERO. Never use the pitch slider otherwise itll fuck up again. It worked for me

If the pitch slider doesnt work and te voice sounds metallic and echoish then I might have a solution. First off head to IAD, on voice pitch pick any, and change the pitch to either -100 / 100. In my case I couldnt set the bar to 0, mininum would be -1 or 1. Wait until the sample voice line stops playing, after that is done head to compliment / taunts, pick any and if you hear the pitch low/high pitched NOW you can go back to voice options and pick the one you wanted. SET IT TO CERO. Never use the pitch slider otherwise itll fuck up again. It worked for me
This doesn't work sadly for me :( . Seems to be related to the sound bug game/locked at 24 fps during cutscenes

:rolleyes:
But I like to make a different pitch, because why the heck would I play with the default voice if I could make it sound like a vocaloid.
Sadly the only true way to revert this issue is to go back to an old save, when it was working and play from there. It is annoying but I am finished with the game anyway and did everything there was to do.
@Loomis What is cero? Did you mean zero? Also it does not sound metallic, it sounds more distant than anything else.

Back