Voices at Image Designed Still Has Problems.

Idk if any one else is having a problem but when i go to image designed in saints row 4 i can hear the voice previews now since that one patch fixed that.
But the problem is the voices echos alot and the mouth on the avatar is not moving while the preview is being heard like in saints row 3 and like the beginning when you were making your president .
Because at the beginning of the game you have none of these problems and none of these problems in saints row 3 .

Last edited:
I don't know what's causing the lip sync not to work, but I can poke around a little more and see if I can get a fix in for the echo. Hopefully.

This has been on the radar but there's a lot of confusion with several platform/patch combinations not experiencing the issue, leading to lower priority. Thanks for the post though

forgot to mention i am using the pc version just to give you a little more info so you won't be wondering which one i am talking about

The pitch slider doesn't work when i try to use it it just makes the voice sound the same and the voice is doing that echo thing and yes hoeward is right it sounds like it is far away. But at the same time it sounds like it is echoing i should really record it i might have to make a video and save it my laptop and post it up here to show ya exactly what is going on because seeing it will give you a little more info because its hard to describe.so pretty much the pitch slider is broken and the voice that comes out of it sound the same and it has the same problems as well the taunts and complements are totally fine for some odd reason haven't found a problem yet with them the audio and all seem fine so far.

Last edited:
Well i have a video uploaded to you tube it was the best i could do i couldn't find a good software to record the game play of the problems and. While i am at it i recorded all the problems that i listed in my past posts here but i don't think the audio is going to sound like the problem i am describing so idk maybe you can figure it out and hear the voice preview problem were talking about.idk how to post it up heres the video i am still new so i am trying to figure out how to put image and videos up and all that good jazz with this posting system.so idk if you can see the video or not

Just as an update, it seems this is still an issue even after the recent patches. I think colyn16's video above documents the problem pretty well as it's the same thing I'm experiencing. Hopefully a future patch can fix this, as it's rather unfortunate this has been a problem since the game launched.

Back