Saints Row 2 CamHack

This tool allows you to lock camera in place. Nuff said. Just launch it and camera will be locked. Close the window - camera returns back to normal.
6e2fBkB7ucI.jpg
NtyFxi3ZN3M.jpg

Attachments

• CamHack_1.0.rar
    232.9 KB · Views: 757
How does this work?

Going to try this mod tonight.

i want to know more about how this works. looking back on it this guy came out of nowhere and released something we've never seen before.

i want to know more about how this works. looking back on it this guy came out of nowhere and released something we've never seen before.
Memory hacking with cheat engine. IDK how nobody did this before, it's quite simple. I also found some other stuff, yet it's kinda glitchy and unstable.

Memory hacking with cheat engine. IDK how nobody did this before, it's quite simple. I also found some other stuff, yet it's kinda glitchy and unstable.
do you have any .ct files or other compiled software? even if unstable send them my way

if anyone is interested, here's a cheat engine table with some other stuff and the latest unstable version of the camhack

Attachments

• SR2.rar
    234 KB · Views: 477
Hey i found out This Camhack caused glitch if you get killed and Load savedata the games will be have stuck in Blank building so everyone make sure dont do that or use sandbox+ and warp into some area...

Back