SR3 Save Editor C

Just a question: in the end this tool couldn't be used to disable the DLC bonuses, right? I'm one of those who tried but the game enabled them anyway, even when I did modify the flags to disable them.

i load the save file and then saved it but homie are still busy any idea?
Sorry for the delay! It has been quite a while since I last worked on this, so my memory will be a bit fuzzy, but let me see if I can help.

As I recall, the way the save files are organized is kind of confusing. My first suggestion is to make sure you're editing the right file. Let me describe how the saves work.

The folder contains a directory file named savedir.sr3d_pc that keeps track of which save file occupies which slot in the menu. The actual save files are named things like "sr3save_00.sr3s_pc" with incrementing numbers. The thing is, save 00 doesn't necessarily occupy the first slot. It's just the first file that got saved (meaning it's usually the auto-save file). The easiest way to find the right file is to save the game and then sort the directory by date modified, choosing the most recently modified file. Edit it, save it, then load it in the game again. You should see your changes take effect. Note that if you edit the auto-save, you actually have to exit and relaunch the game, because the engine seems to cache the auto-save file.

The second thing that comes to mind is that they may simply be normally busy and not bugged. In that case they should become available after some play time. I do not recall whether the editor makes them available immediately or just fixes the bug, potentially leaving them still in a normal, "busy" state.

Thanks for spending the time to make this tool, but when I change my save (Steam\userdata\283722438\55230\remote) after disabling dual-wielding upgrades or weapon upgrades, it doesn't take effect in game. When I go through and open it back up in the tool, it does however show that it has changed.

Back